Bloodfang

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloodfang

Thank you for bringing BF back to the game, i like how it is pushed back 30 minutes too. much love to whoever decided to bring back the funnest world boss on this game =D thanks thanks thanks =)

Stupid change, worst change made ever. Now I can't do single wb daily. And I know I am not alone, our number is as big as all those bloodfangs-want whiners who only whined too long and too loud so r2 listened to them. It's our turn to whine, listen to us too r2!

Comment

Originally posted by xlastu01 View Post
      Stupid change, worst change made ever. Now I can't do single wb daily. And I know I am not alone, our number is as big as all those bloodfangs-want whiners who only whined too long and too loud so r2 listened to them. It's our turn to whine, listen to us too r2!
      yep yep same here only cant take part in a singe wb sometimes redoga maybe

Comment

Originally posted by xlastu01 View Post

IF R2 Remove Bloodfang - "Now i can't do any wb"
        IF R2 Remove Ragnoch - "Now i can't do any wb"
        IF R2 Remove Redoga - "Now i can't do any wb"

If they remove ANY wb there were people unhappy and that can't do wb so ... what u suggest?
        Last edited by Face-Star; 11-14-2013, 02:26 PM.
        Server - 138- Falledge
        Guild - THE*CHOSEN
        Class - Mage
        Name - BigBadGirl
        Level - 70

Comment

so they removed BF and left us with 2.
          Then they removed ragnoch to put BF back in.
          Right then Question why not cut out the middle man and just got rid of ragnoch in the first place

Comment

Or like someone else suggested in another thread, leave all 3 wb in place and make it like bgs and can only participate in 2 for rewards.

Comment

the only I would like to say glad to have it back but would of loved to know about it VIA in game mail or something
              Thanks

Comment

*** is this.. At least they have to put the information via email or something so the player could know... Damn then missed my 1st world boss today

Comment

take out last boss more people go to first two bosses anyway

Comment

OMG i'm quite glad we have bloodfang back again but taking ragnoch out now? -.- why don't they take out the wb with less attendance that come to be drake... in my server only has 179mk hp and it lasts about 10 mins?

or i agree with the idea of making it like bgs leaving the 3 wbs in there being able to get just to 2 wbs daily so no one could complain.
                    IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Working...
                    X