Fashion Statement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fashion Statement

have never seen this clothing before on anyone, now I see it on 2 ppl on my server. Is there something with the tailoring event that makes this clothing available?

This can come as a random look after using clothing synthesize.
    S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
    Mage: Existence (G.M)
    BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

i got it when i synthed my lv3 cloth to lvl 4 ^^

Comment

i just wondered if there was a higher % chance to get it during this event, or if its just because people are doing a lot of synthing.

Comment

Originally posted by zirc00 View Post
          i just wondered if there was a higher % chance to get it during this event, or if its just because people are doing a lot of synthing.
          Its Random, just like any other clothes. Simple answer.
          Someone can get it from 1 lucky synthesize, you can't get it from 100 synthesize, its all about luck.
          Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
          Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
          That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

I got it too ^^

Comment

i got it when synth from level 2 to level 3 clothing ^^
              and also the red cloth when i synth from lvl 3-4 clothing

Comment

I just got it yesterday for the clothing event and it worked after lvl 1 cloth +core and on lvl 2 bam there you go.After that when I continue lvling my cloth it happend again but on higher lvl so its all about luck to get it when syn.But at least I can confirm it that you can get it under lvl 4.

Comment

wonder if they'll place the Chinese Dress set

Surreal Costume
                  Surreal Headpiece

back in the game... since it looks like EVENT clothing is meant to be synthesize-able....

Comment

Working...
                  X