No announcement yet.

Different kinds of Sylph Pets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The next 3 pets are Fire, Electricity, and Dark. Dark is a special pet like light - it doesn't have a farm area on Atoll. Fire and electricty are both 5% attack - fire has physical damage, electricity magic, any class can use either. Dark is 5% pdef.

Some of the other pets mentioned like the Medusa appear to be advanced versions of current pets - I haven't seen any info on how this works. Medusa is an advanced wind, the triton is advanced water, advanced fire is a fiery cerberus, electricty turns into a black warrior guy.

Comment

So will we be able to get Apollo in the future without balens, or will he always be a balen pet?

Comment

I would assume Light/Dark will always require some sort of purchase and/or luck the way it was received with chests this month. There is no atoll area for farming them. Whether it would ever be purchaseable w/o cashing is hard to say (like if it was in glory shop or something).

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
          http://www.kongregate.com/forums/228...ng-soon-thread ....triton is the dark pet,medusa is something like apollo i think,lighting pet looks alot like iris just smaller and a lil diff there was a pic posted a while ago in forums

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Edj394t-GQk lightng pet video
          Originally posted by ancev View Post
          this is what I found on 7road :
          -sylph atoll 3-4 will have a fire (Athena) and electric sylph (Eve)
          -these 4 sylphs from atoll will have the possibility to be upgraded into superior sylphs

From left to right :
          -Medusa (Pan upgrade -wind based)
          -Triton (Iris upgrade -water based)
          -Cerberus (Athena upgrade-fire based)
          -Hercules(Eve upgrade -electric based)
          -new sylphs will have new skill(s) and probably better stats
          Dark sylph will for sure be an event one.
          IGN: AncientEvil
          Server: EU-271+merged
          Class: Archer
          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Light and Dark also have upgraded versions. Not entirely sure on the process. On the chinese server I have a character on about 60% of the top sylphs are all dark, maybe 20% electricity, a handful of iris/apollo, and a few fire. I didn't see any wind in the top 100. I saw upgraded versions of light, dark, fire, and electricity. I didn't see anyone that had upgraded iris.

Comment

Originally posted by KarrdeThuun View Post
              Light and Dark also have upgraded versions. Not entirely sure on the process. On the chinese server I have a character on about 60% of the top sylphs are all dark, maybe 20% electricity, a handful of iris/apollo, and a few fire. I didn't see any wind in the top 100. I saw upgraded versions of light, dark, fire, and electricity. I didn't see anyone that had upgraded iris.
              ok, so how do we upgrade the pets, and which do you consider to be the strongest?

Comment

I don't really play on the china server so I can't give more information than I already stated. I have no idea what the process is. As for what is strongest - I already stated most of the top BR sylphs were dark and electricity. Take from that what you will.

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                  http://www.kongregate.com/forums/228...ng-soon-thread ....triton is the dark pet,medusa is something like apollo i think,lighting pet looks alot like iris just smaller and a lil diff there was a pic posted a while ago in forums

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Edj394t-GQk lightng pet video
                  Thanks for the info

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

The next 3 pets are Fire, Electricity, and Dark. Dark is a special pet like light - it doesn't have a farm area on Atoll. Fire and electricty are both 5% attack - fire has physical damage, electricity magic, any class can use either. Dark is 5% pdef.

Some of the other pets mentioned like the Medusa appear to be advanced versions of current pets - I haven't seen any info on how this works. Medusa is an advanced wind, the triton is advanced water, advanced fire is a fiery cerberus, electricty turns into a black warrior guy.
                    Any idea which sylph the guy in the green robe and staff with 50k br is?

edit- possibly earth element? his skills are all brown and he looks earthy.
                    Last edited by Stormsiren; 11-15-2013, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                      Dark sylph will for sure be an event one.
                      Damn...i'll become a fire pet it seems =(
                      IGN: Athena
                      Guild: Warriors
                      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                      Class: Archer
                      Difficulty Level: Noob
                      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by Stormsiren View Post
                        Any idea which sylph the guy in the green robe and staff with 50k br is?

edit- possibly earth element? his skills are all brown and he looks earthy.
                        Not sure what you are referring to. link?

Comment

Not sure what you are referring to. link?
                          http://www.************/news/wp-conte.../2013/10/6.jpg

Comment

That's the dark pet.

Comment

thats the strongest pet in chinese wartune atm if my info is correct,thou it aint gonna be easy to get

Comment

Chinese servers have orange Apollo. I assumed by "upgraded version" of light, you mean the Orange Apollo, or is it something else?
                                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                                X