Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Different kinds of Sylph Pets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love my Blue iris than apolo, help me much and no point for getting apollo for me
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
      You and I have very different view on 'available'.....
      It's like saying: we give a handful of players appollos and we use them as scapegoats when ppl complain they couldn't get appollo.
      I rather you just say:
      Appollo is a balen pet, like some of the other parts in the game it's not meant for free players to have, unless you're our scapegoat... Atleast that way r2 is being honest to their playerbase.
      A few people got free Apollo thanks to unlimited Soul Engraving event. And after all, Apollo is overrated. Pan and especially Iris have a lot better skills. As long as you can't one-shoot your enemy with Apollo's delphic, Iris is a lot better. And Pan for mages, ofc.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
        A few people got free Apollo thanks to unlimited Soul Engraving event. And after all, Apollo is overrated. Pan and especially Iris have a lot better skills. As long as you can't one-shoot your enemy with Apollo's delphic, Iris is a lot better. And Pan for mages, ofc.
        That was only if you have up to, I think it was 12,000 soul crystals?

And it was before we had Jewel Hunt and other mass SC giving event.

Before than, the average Soul Crystals you get per month was 300, now is around 1000.

So only like 1~5 player out of each server had enough SC (mostly cashers anyways, as they get more reward stuff in the first place from stuff you do in-game) to get enough SC to get that.
        No average players could even come close to having that much SC.
        Unless those players did not do any SC events for 3~5 months to save up enough... (which would mean they lose out on previous event's clothing/ mounts)

so no, Apollo wasn't available to everyone, only to players like I mentioned. (and don't even mention the 2 free box you get from event... it's still a gamble box, it's not guaranteed)

Also...
        Apollo's damage is greater than Iris by FAR.

When used on a archer or knight.
        Iris's delphic deals around 50% of a players HP
        while Apollo deals around 80% of a players HP

What this means is... if you had 70% HP left, you can survive an Iris's attack, but not an Apollo's attack.

Average damage I taken from other players (both blue and same star, can't see APT)
        Iris - 30k crit
        Apollo - 25k crit x 2 = 50k crit

Iris is mainly to be used as a healing sylph, not for damaging.
        Where as Apollo's mostly about self heal and huge AoE damages.

And Fire/ Lightning Sylph is huge single target damage.
        Last edited by anichaos; 01-12-2014, 07:52 PM.

Comment

The change in the forms of sylph is as far as I know, termed as "Sylph evolution" It's already been posted that you'd require a high level sylph + purple quality in order to be able to do that and you'd have to SPEND BALENS to KEEP the skills you purchased on your normal sylph when it is being "evolved". Yep, first we buy skills, then spend more balens to keep them, and something tells me Evolving isn't gonna be much fun for non cashers ^^
          S240 knight
          Lvl 64
          Camper
          Almost non casher
          Hater of spawn campers

And FFFRIGGIN TALKATIVE CHAT SPAMMER TALKING ON EVERY CHAT ALL THE TIME! (not on world cuz i got no bullhorns )

Comment

Originally posted by OniZoro View Post
            The change in the forms of sylph is as far as I know, termed as "Sylph evolution" It's already been posted that you'd require a high level sylph + purple quality in order to be able to do that and you'd have to SPEND BALENS to KEEP the skills you purchased on your normal sylph when it is being "evolved". Yep, first we buy skills, then spend more balens to keep them, and something tells me Evolving isn't gonna be much fun for non cashers ^^
            plus... how many non-casher do you know that have purple pets? even most light cashers barely had up to 3 star on their blue pets.

And that's only because they're using all Mahras and not saving them for later pets...

Just think how much you would need to evolve multiple pets.

Such as archers and knights would want Iris for Heals, but wants Lighting for PvP/CW... meaning 2 pets to evolve, that's around 3000 Mahras needed.
            I barely have 200 right now...

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
              I'll grant you that, that single sentence was poorly worded. What I should have said was:

Apollo was available, potentially for free, to every player who logged in and collected the appropriate log in bonus.
              Can`t have been many non cashers who manage to get Apollo. At least non I know of was that lucky.

Comment

Upgraded is the wrong term. The term they use is transformed. Upgrade means adding a star and eventually change of quality all the way from white to orange. Transformation changes the sylph's appeaance completely and requires alot to do so such as a level 70 purple (epic) sylph and various materials, which as yet no English severs have the ability to collect.

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                  Omg, I so want Medusa!
                  To get medusa u need a purple pan at least...and medusa still lose to gaia/hades/apollo and their evolved forms hercules/aegis/athena (basically lightning/dark/light sylphs. Nice of them to name the evolved form after my toon XD They probably got inspired by the goddess of war like me =P)
                  IGN: Athena
                  Guild: Warriors
                  Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                  Class: Archer
                  Difficulty Level: Noob
                  BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                  X