Totally no problem with that
    "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Some people can name their pet, putin, obama, sasha gray too
      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
        Some people can name their pet, putin, obama, sasha gray too
        Or Saddam Hussein
        "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	obraza gracza.gif
Views:	1
Size:	589.9 KB
ID:	1677880Click image for larger version

Name:	joffs.gif
Size:	559.0 KB
ID:	1677881

Comment

This is an insult to Player

Comment

I don't see how people find it funny/cool/etc... to give such names to something. I agree with the OP, it should be adressed but I see a mod already responded.
              Player Class: Archer
              Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by Miserius View Post
                Or Saddam Hussein
                I wasnt going post as much but this person and a few others in here are being too rude. Why are you condoning racism? Racism is uncalled for no matter what.

Comment

i think the more you report such people, the more they're happy about it, because they succeeded in annoying you.

i think just ignore them & pray to God in secret place for your soul to keep

Comment

Originally posted by Naveron View Post
                    i think the more you report such people, the more they're happy about it, because they succeeded in annoying you.

Ignore this stuff? So we should ignore all types of racism, prejudice, etc in the world then? No wonder there still these types of people exist in the world still. This type of stuff shouldn't be just ignored.

Comment

Originally posted by Naveron View Post

That would be the logic solution which not many can apply, my limited brain can't even understand why names like Saddam Hussein or Hitler bothers you lol. Important names makes people feel important, so many choose them. Hitler was one of the most evil people in the recent history? lol but if that person that stated that says so...

Anyway I can see only 2 solutions:
                      1) the obvious ticket
                      2) if those people are few create a coalition against them lol, make a deal with your friends to don't help or talk with them in any way, isolate them. Talk with their g m
                      Last edited by Draggyy; 11-17-2013, 08:14 PM.

Comment

This is what Ladyhawke insult me, calling his Sylph: Sajan my slave , and who you insult?Click image for larger version

Name:	Joffs and Revital.png
Size:	102.8 KB
ID:	1677882

Comment

I don't see why everyone thinks the TS is stupid for being upset over this. This is just as bad if I named my pet the derogatory term for African Americans or the derogatory term for people from Spain or Mexico. Should we just ignore those and laugh at people who get upset at those terms? Just bc you find the name Hitler and JewonFire(apologies) okay thing to do. Doesn't take away the fact that those names are uncalled for and no one should condone those type of names.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                            I don't see why everyone thinks the TS is stupid for being upset over this. This is just as bad if I named my pet the derogatory term for African Americans or the derogatory term for people from Spain or Mexico. Should we just ignore those and laugh at people who get upset at those terms? Just bc you find the name Hitler and JewonFire(apologies) okay thing to do. Doesn't take away the fact that those names are uncalled for and no one should condone those type of names.
                            SInce the only post between yours is mine I shall take it that you are talking about me and I think you misunderstood me. I said that 'That would be the logic solution which not many can apply'. What I wanted to say is that some people are more emotional than others and can;t just ignore it as the one I quoted suggested. I do understand the reason of this thread and I do not consider this thread stupid .
                            Anyway I hope that the 2) suggestion helps in some way , because I don;t like r2's service with customers one bit.
                            Last edited by Draggyy; 11-17-2013, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                              SInce the only post between yours is mine I shall take it that you are talking about me and I think you misunderstood me. I said that 'That would be the logic solution which not many can apply'. What I wanted to say is that some people are more emotional than others and can;t just ignore it, I do understand the reason of thsi thread and I do not consider this thread stupid.
                              Anyway I hope that the 2) suggestion helps in some way , because I don;t like r2's service with customers one bit.
                              Well it's not just directed to you since there have been people in this thread making a mock out of the TS for being jewish here. Also people saying that there is no problem at all and to just ignore it. My post wasn't directed just to you but to everyone who had your viewpoint and the other viewpoint sof just ignore it. Since this isn't something to just ignore.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                                Ignore this stuff? So we should ignore all types of racism, prejudice, etc in the world then? No wonder there still these types of people exist in the world still. This type of stuff shouldn't be just ignored.
                                not all of course, we need to apply a bit of tolerance. but maybe these things has gone too far to have affected your well being.
                                fine then, forgive my trying a bit of peaceful approach, of course not all cases can be solved that way.

but then again to inflict harm on them just because they inflict harm on you doesn't really solve all i think. they will just spawn more accounts to do even more evil stuffs i think.

only way is to find the real person & ban/jail them

Comment

Working...
                                X