Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adolf hitler was a brilliant man just wrong motives
    Server: 3 / Level: 80 / Class: DIVERGENT
    “The day the power of love overrules the love of power, the world will know peace.” Gandhi
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” Einstein

Comment

what is the problem in here? He has the right to name his pet. Are you really upset on the sylph name or on the player itself?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMimi View Post
        what is the problem in here? He has the right to name his pet. Are you really upset on the sylph name or on the player itself?
        So if it's okay to name the pet anything you want. Is it fine I can name my pet the derogatory term for African Americans or any other race? How do people condone such garbage. Doesn't matter if Hiltler was a Brillant man. He did terrible things and if someone feels it's bothersome because it relates to there race/culture then they have every right to complain about it. Going by your logical then I suppose me naming my pet 911wasagoodday is perfectly fine as well then? How about Gaysaregoingtohell?

Comment

Guys guys.
          Please do me a favor and file tickets for people who have these bad names for their slyphs.
          Once you made the ticket send the ticket number to one of the mods and we will follow up for you.
          Posting it here on the forum has really little effect, you will really need to help from a GM to do something about it!

Comment

Well, u should then report r2 itself, some names like Azrael, or those story depends on defeat god or all **** around of game !
            Hexagram aura, and titles crusaders, and mobs names like Death Decider and Azrael and so on, while all those things is against Muslims and no one of Muslims agree with all ****! and really annoy me, but I ignore all of those.

Now those only hurts you !?

For me I just ignore those ****, i play stupid game at all, I don't agree with all of those and I say that all the time, but if really those names hurt u, Then I suggest to leave game, and if R2 did anything with this issue, then I suggest to bring suit against R2 and 7road for racism & hatred issues or they against 1.8 Billion ppl learns around world that inside their game

If u Jew annoyed cuz those, then I'm Muslim annoyed from game itself not only names

And btw, countries can if already not did it ban / block game itself from their internet for those issues, Like Iran, KSA maybe, who is know
            Last edited by TheVictorious; 11-18-2013, 07:58 AM.
            IGN: TheVictor
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S19 - Desert Curses
            Class: Mage - level 80
            In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
            ------------------------------------------------------------
            Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

Azrael is only a name of angel of death. nothing special about it. just like Grim Reaper, it's just to scare people like horror movies. Crusaders don't matter to you because they were defeated anyway. and they were wrong to do that in my opinion.

As for this, hmm, the Nazis were wrong of course. but unlike crusaders, they're still popular and on going in some countries where there emerge some sort of neo-Nazism and whatsoever. just my opinion, can be rebutted.

Comment

Don't go saying whats right or wrong. I think we can all agree a name like for example AdolfHitler which is given to a sylph is completely out of line.
                Don't make it so extensive all of a sudden saying you can't name this and that now. There's a big difference between a name like AdolfHitler and Azrael for example.
                Player Class: Archer
                Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

So let me get this straight..... If they should not be named...... Why should we even know about their history? I don't understand.......

Comment

Originally posted by Naveron View Post
                    Azrael is only a name of angel of death. nothing special about it. just like Grim Reaper, it's just to scare people like horror movies. Crusaders don't matter to you because they were defeated anyway. and they were wrong to do that in my opinion.

As for this, hmm, the Nazis were wrong of course. but unlike crusaders, they're still popular and on going in some countries where there emerge some sort of neo-Nazism and whatsoever. just my opinion, can be rebutted.
                    Well, to be clear , Azrael is not any angels name in Islam, but its name related to Death Angel, originally its only in Judaism named for Death Angel (not sure about Christians), but the idea itself not really interesting in anyway, and I hope not going use these names.
                    IGN: TheVictor
                    Guild: Warriors
                    Server: S19 - Desert Curses
                    Class: Mage - level 80
                    In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
                    ------------------------------------------------------------
                    Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

We're on the internet ffs, stop acting like you're someone from the medieval period or something.

Also, if you're offended that easily because of this there's a game that's COMPLETELY "racism" free.

Pokemon.
                      Anyone weaker than you is a noob. Anyone stronger than you has no real life. Gaming Logic 101.

Comment

Isn't all religions is the damn same?
                        "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Originally posted by Miserius View Post
                          Isn't all religions is the damn same?
                          lolno. some religions like the Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity, and Islam) has the same root and very similar (which is ironic that they hate each other), but some religions like Paganism, Hellenism, Shinto, Taoism, Hindu, etc are very different both in philosophy and practice.
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

omg can't believe someone made a thread on this, i suggest u quit playing if u are that easily offended, most people don't give a bleep wat someone names their sylphs and nor do they take notice.

Comment

oh and if u r offended by words, quit reading!

Comment

So are you guys fine I name my pet gaysaregoingtohell? or degotory names for people of any race? How about thankgodfor911? You guys are condoning racism and should be banned from the forum and game. Doesn't matter if it's a game or life. Racism should never be tolerated and if you think the TS is stupid for being offended and you enjoy these types of names then you definitely shouldn't be around at all here.

Adolf Hilter may not be as bad but naming your pet jewonfire is just out right stupid and not called for. Condoning that kind of action just bc it's a game and not life doesn't make you any better than the person who named the pet.

Comment

Working...
                                X