Problem: sajan/sianlord/Hyzio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    lolno. some religions like the Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity, and Islam) has the same root and very similar (which is ironic that they hate each other), but some religions like Paganism, Hellenism, Shinto, Taoism, Hindu, etc are very different both in philosophy and practice.
    Indeed. Historically, the Egyptians were inspired by the Sumerians.
    The Babylonians also took from Sumer. India's Hinduism is a copy of Babylon's religion also.
    The Indians just invented stupid **** on top of Babylon's myths.
    From India stories traveled to China.
    The stories made their way upwards,.
    That even the Norse creation myth of the vikings sounds like Babylon's.
    And the Greeks were inspired by Babylon's tales.
    Rome was then inspired by Greece.
    And in Rome the Gnostic cult of Horus transformed into Christianity.
    The Solar Gnostics called Horus Jesus at that time.
    The languages are different, but all these religions can be similar.
    Horus, Jesus, Osiris, Buddha, Krishna, Tammuz, Dumuzi, Odysseus, Romulus, Dionysus, Heracles, Zoroaster/Zarathustra, Attis, were all born on December 25. That makes it obvious, a detail that precise is no coincidence.
    The story traveled around the world from Babylon (he was Tammuz there).
    You can always find similar stories and ideas in all of them.
    The original religion is the one that inspired all of them, and originally... It was just a bunch of primitive people worshiping the stars.
    They made stories to represent the movements of the stars, the planets, the Sun...
    but all these other religions took the stories and believe the stories really happened..
    "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
      So are you guys fine I name my pet gaysaregoingtohell? or degotory names for people of any race? How about thankgodfor911? You guys are condoning racism and should be banned from the forum and game. Doesn't matter if it's a game or life. Racism should never be tolerated and if you think the TS is stupid for being offended and you enjoy these types of names then you definitely shouldn't be around at all here.

Adolf Hilter may not be as bad but naming your pet jewonfire is just out right stupid and not called for. Condoning that kind of action just bc it's a game and not life doesn't make you any better than the person who named the pet.
      gays are a race? 911 was an act of racism? think u're a bit confused
      and the names adolfhitler/saddam hussein/binladen are not racism either, not my cup of tea but if someone names their sylphs by those names who cares
      and lastly don't try telling people wat they should or should not believe or think, because u don't have that right

Comment

Originally posted by Eldredd View Post
        gays are a race? 911 was an act of racism? think u're a bit confused
        and the names adolfhitler/saddam hussein/binladen are not racism either, not my cup of tea but if someone names their sylphs by those names who cares
        and lastly don't try telling people wat they should or should not believe or think, because u don't have that right
        Didn't say those were races you derp. They are just as bad as the names though that people put to put down races. It isn't just Adolf Hitler people are getting upset about though. There is one slyph name JewonFire which is definitly uncalled for and if you think they are doing a good job having those names and you dont' care at all. You are just as bad as them. These names are uncalled for it doesn't matter if is in a game or in real life. You should respect everyone religion, race, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Miserius View Post
          You are Jew?
          How is that relevant? I'm not a Jew and I find those names offensive and disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
            Didn't say those were races you derp. They are just as bad as the names though that people put to put down races. It isn't just Adolf Hitler people are getting upset about though. There is one slyph name JewonFire which is definitly uncalled for and if you think they are doing a good job having those names and you dont' care at all. You are just as bad as them. These names are uncalled for it doesn't matter if is in a game or in real life. You should respect everyone religion, race, etc.
            see now u're insulting someone for having a different view to yours
            are u on that server? nope
            have u seen the tit for tat going on there? nope
            for every action there's a reaction and i bet there's a lot more to it than that guy posted
            wat do u think calling a sylph asspolesajan can be classed as?

Comment

Originally posted by Eldredd View Post
              see now u're insulting someone for having a different view to yours
              are u on that server? nope
              have u seen the tit for tat going on there? nope
              for every action there's a reaction and i bet there's a lot more to it than that guy posted
              wat do u think calling a sylph asspolesajan can be classed as?
              You really think that it's appropriate to say Jewonfire? So should I respect and think that the kids from the columbine shooting incident were good people. Since they believed that they were bringing justice for bullies? How about going back to the race issue if that isn't a good example. Should I respect slavery when it was legal then? Should I think that all African Americans should be slaves still? Get out of here man. You are sick in the head if you think that it's right for people to put slanderous names like that for there pets or anything like that. JewonFire is definitly not appropriate or anything to do with the Holocaust. You are a sick man.

Comment

who are u to judge anyone? judge yourself only. i never once said whether it was right or wrong, i simply said i don't bother with it, and that is my perogative capiche?
                i've heard worse, read worse and couldn't give a toss about wat someone writes in a game, coz at the end of the day that's their view opinion etc
                and don't tell me wat i should be offended by, because i am not you nor do i get offended easily, and your reaction to a bunch of stupid words can be classed as sick in the head too

Comment

i think you've already got offended, Eldredd

Comment

Originally posted by Naveron View Post
                    i think you've already got offended, Eldredd
                    lmao no, i don't get offended by words
                    played too many games, seen too much abuse and ♥♥♥♥ in games to do anything other than laugh at people.
                    and let's get real all social browser games have such issues and if u can't deal with it and u r easily offended then u shouldn't play social online games
                    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-19-2013, 07:23 AM. Reason: watch your language

Comment

i love thread like this. in the end people are attacking each other. but this one is still in the funny zone tho

Comment

like i said in previous posts in this thread, this topic will encourage some people to do the same. >_>

mods should close this topic and deals with this problem in discreet before the fire spreads too wide.
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I have a perfect fire extinguisher... But for now: everyone cool it, stop the insults (humor intended or not), and play nice.
                          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                            my limited brain can't even understand why names like Saddam Hussein or Hitler bothers you lol. Important names makes people feel important, so many choose them. Hitler was one of the most evil people in the recent history? lol but if that person that stated that says so...
                            Pick up a damn history book! So you think burning or suffocating children alive does not make someone evil, huh?

0xykotton makes an excellent point. Most people with a brain would be offended by something. This is just common sense. Anyone who doesn't care just has no knowledge of what Hitler did. Or they support him.
                            Last edited by R29998503; 11-20-2013, 02:40 PM.

Comment

So to my question...... If its so wrong, why must we know about their history?...........................................

Comment

Originally posted by R24675921 View Post
                                So to my question...... If its so wrong, why must we know about their history?...........................................
                                To prevent it from happening again...

Comment

Working...
                                X