No announcement yet.

Problem: sajan/sianlord/Hyzio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just wish she'd leave me alone, is like being preached at over and over again, the more someone preaches the quicker u shut off and ignore everything said

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
      Agree to disagree?
      Why do i have the feeling that you are actually enjoying this fiasco?
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I don't understand why the thread is still open lol

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          Why do i have the feeling that you are actually enjoying this fiasco?
          I am enjoying it because I get to tease myself with my moderator buttons...

Just waiting for that perfect moment when they properly step out of line and

*BHAM*
          | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
          | | | |

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
            I don't understand why the thread is still open lol
            me neither

Comment

i dont know why we should close a thread that is still within lines.

if we close all threads that get trolled by people that cant behave and stay on topic we have to close every single thread
              if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
              then click on support

Comment

Oh, don't close. Watching drama and and stupid people fighting is fun.
                "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
                  Allright time for me to play. Really feel like I need to set a few things straight here.

1. A person is Jewish when they follow the RELIGION of Judaism. Jew is not a race.
                  A person is Jewish also if they come from the country of Israel, regardless of faith.

edit-
                  so it is possible to be Jewish and live in America(or any other country) based on your religion.
                  and also be Jewish by living in Israel and being Muslim, Christian, Atheist, or any other religion.

Comment

if you don't like what you see, simple thing to do is quit, no one wants you playing a game anyways if all you do is look for something to complain about whats this guy trying to do create world peace? LOL that shet will never happen learn to deal with racism cause it will always be here

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Lock.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	1677959

I read the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maelstrom69 View Post
                        A person is Jewish also if they come from the country of Israel, regardless of faith.

edit-
                        so it is possible to be Jewish and live in America(or any other country) based on your religion.
                        and also be Jewish by living in Israel and being Muslim, Christian, Atheist, or any other religion.
                        talking about religion or community is aganist forums rules. i can qoute it if you like. but i will clear your question first
                        1)a person is jewish on his religion and not who lives in isreal, followers of Judaism
                        2)and yes if a follower of judaism lives in american he still is Jewish. there a a lot of Muslims in Israel ( Palestine occupied by Israel) they are Muslims and not Jewish

Comment

• i think it's based on religion & race as well. a person is Jewish if he's an Israelite, regardless of his religion. a person is also a Jewish if he's a follower of Judaism, regardless of his race.

that's all from me. i think there's no need to discuss this thing any further. if people refuse to understand, no need to force it anymore, they're on their own way.

Comment

• are people really saying diff religions are diff race???

Comment

• have no idea wat anyone is saying anymore, shouldn't play online games if u have a problem with words

Comment

• Fun Facts:

People from Israel are called Israelis, regardless of secular or religious affiliation...

Judaism is a religion. The followers of it are called Jews, or are considered Jewish.

Israel is a Jewish State... but it still multicultural and multi-ethnic. Much like the USA was founded by Christians (Puritans)... We who live here are all Americans now, regardless of our religious affiliations.
                                ChieftainRez
                                Knight
                                VictisHNR
                                [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Working...
                                X