No announcement yet.

Problem: sajan/sianlord/Hyzio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eldredd does have a point, he seems to be quite a logic person. Unfortunatelly brain and emotions can rarelly be combined and he can;t understand the emotional people.
    As for the 'sad' part i doubt it zeref, my guess he is just irritated by human nature, when you tend to ana lyze so much the world you also tend to put accent a lot on the bad nature of people.
    So eldredd, aren't you disgusted by the human nature while ana lyzing it from your own peaceful and logical view?

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
      if people talk about stufs you call them people and calling them idiots if you care of what they say,point proven gn now lol
      u said i get sad and i'm saying i laugh, how have u proven any point?
      if someone says something stupid they are idiots, and since i don't get upset but rather laugh at wat they are saying, u're point is rather non-existent

Comment

• Originally posted by Eldredd View Post
        u said i get sad and i'm saying i laugh, how have u proven any point?
        if someone says something stupid they are idiots, and since i don't get upset but rather laugh at wat they are saying, u're point is rather non-existent
        If you truely did not care about what people said about your mom or anything bad to you. The nyou would just ignore it. Calling people idiots or something as a attack back basically proves that you did get mad even a tiny bit. Like it annoyed or something. Not caring what people say badly to you would just mean you will ignore them and move on. Also it doesn't really matter how you feel when people talk badly to you. It doesn't matter what your perspective is. The point is a moral person wouldn't be doing this since they know that it can be really hurtful to others. Again that is called hate speech and that is why there are laws in the US about hate speech. I bet you anything if i wrote a thread about racism in this forum. I will get reported and blocked in a few mins. Why? Bc racism and all those other types of hateful speech isn't tolarated. There are lines that you can only go so far with. There are times where crossing the line is too far and that is something you need to understand.
        Last edited by 0xykotton; 11-21-2013, 08:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
          If you truely did not care about what people said about your mom or anything bad to you. The nyou would just ignore it. Calling people idiots or something as a attack back basically proves that you did get mad even a tiny bit. Like it annoyed or something. Not caring what people say badly to you would just mean you will ignore them and move on.
          lmao i've never attacked them back, because i'm too busy laughing lol.
          Can u quit reading stuff that isn't there?

Comment

lmao i've never attacked them back, because i'm too busy laughing lol.
            Can u quit reading stuff that isn't there?
            Calling someone an idiot is an attack lol. Read your own posts...

Comment

• i never said i called them idiots in game in reply lol, i think u need to read better

Comment

i never said i called them idiots in game in reply lol, i think u need to read better
                So did I managed to figure you out within my previous post?

Comment

• umm i understand emotional people problem is emotional people don't understand logic:P

Comment

• and i have to say emotional people are just as prejudiced as those they are getting so emotional about lol

Comment

• So this thread blew up a bit since my post. I'm not going to sift back through them to quote you Oxy but my response is as follows:

I live in the US and therefore perfectly understand the laws in relation to this subject. School children DO NOT get expelled from school for drawing Nazi symbols. They WILL be reprimanded and their parents will be consulted, it will even be suggested that they enroll in counseling to discover where the behavior stems from. If the school decides that the child is a risk for violent behavior they WILL expel them just like they would for drawing gang symbols or wearing clothes which designate an affiliation with a possibly violent group. This, of course, is because of the sense of hostility that such things can create. Ultimately it is the threat of violence that drives the decision.

Similarly NOBODY can be jailed for their BELIEFS alone. It is when those beliefs motivate violent action that problems begin. Even in the United States, with a Black President, the KKK STILL have their Constitutional Right to Assembly and Freedom of Speech. Now granted, when they do choose to exercise this right publicly there is often a violent confrontation between them and protestors. Both sides, however, are usually equally as guilty of contributing to the violence.

Bottom line - Until someone threatens a physical act against someone else based on Race, Religion, Sexual Orientation etc. they are within their rights as Americans. Your confusion may come from the right of private organizations to exclude certain groups or rhetoric or the ability of Police to arrest someone based on their general demeanor "Disturbing the Peace".
                      Patryn
                      Twisted
                      S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                      "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

• Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
                        So this thread blew up a bit since my post. I'm not going to sift back through them to quote you Oxy but my response is as follows:

I live in the US and therefore perfectly understand the laws in relation to this subject. School children DO NOT get expelled from school for drawing Nazi symbols. They WILL be reprimanded and their parents will be consulted, it will even be suggested that they enroll in counseling to discover where the behavior stems from. If the school decides that the child is a risk for violent behavior they WILL expel them just like they would for drawing gang symbols or wearing clothes which designate an affiliation with a possibly violent group. This, of course, is because of the sense of hostility that such things can create. Ultimately it is the threat of violence that drives the decision.

Similarly NOBODY can be jailed for their BELIEFS alone. It is when those beliefs motivate violent action that problems begin. Even in the United States, with a Black President, the KKK STILL have their Constitutional Right to Assembly and Freedom of Speech. Now granted, when they do choose to exercise this right publicly there is often a violent confrontation between them and protestors. Both sides, however, are usually equally as guilty of contributing to the violence.

Bottom line - Until someone threatens a physical act against someone else based on Race, Religion, Sexual Orientation etc. they are within their rights as Americans. Your confusion may come from the right of private organizations to exclude certain groups or rhetoric or the ability of Police to arrest someone based on their general demeanor "Disturbing the Peace".
                        Keep in mind this game also the terms of service which is totally different from the laws as well. I am sure these type of things are against the terms and people can be banned for it. If they censor the names out in chat. Then obviously something is wrong with it dont you think? Lastly, freedom of speech can only go so far and you know that. Do you know what hate crimes are? Hate crimes are consisted of not just physical abuse but can be emotional abuse such as bullying or bashing people based on religion, sex, orientation, etc. Lastly, it still isn't right to try to justify these people actions. What they are doing is wrong and saying that we should respect and understnd these views is just stupid. There is nothing to respect or understand about. If someone is bashing you religion or something else it is wrong. If i mad ea thread bashing indonesia or some other country I am sure it won't be all happy go lucky in that thread. What you are saying is basically allowing people to have view points of murder and such. That is what you guys are doing by saying to accept these view points.

Comment

• Now this was one hell of a law answer farrelbrown. Now yes this is precisly what people asks here: the right of private organisations to exclude certain groups which affects in a negative way the others (most). R2 chooses their players
                          I'm not going to sift back through the posts to see you opinion from your previous posts though

Comment

i never said i called them idiots in game in reply lol, i think u need to read better

Point is you still call them idiots which means you do get upset when someone is talking badly about you. Even if you were "laughing" about it. You still got annoyed or w/e. It still went a tad too far for you. So again you are being selfish and saying for others to just ignore these type of things yet when it happens to you. It's a bigger deal.

Comment

• OMFGGGGG!!!! u r absolutely hilarious.
                              Seriously, do u have confidence issues or low self esteem?
                              U are getting so worked up about words in a game? just stop playing all online social games and u will be fine

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                                What you are saying is basically allowing people to have view points of murder and such. That is what you guys are doing by saying to accept these view points.
                                Actually what I am saying is that no intent of murder or violence has actually been expressed based off of the names this person has given their Sylphs. What they ARE doing is taking an action with the intent of it being inflammatory and evoking a response. That is not violence. If it were then small children dressing up as vampires (a fictitious monster derived from the legends of an EXTREMELY violent Eastern European nobleman) would be no different. The ONLY reason why this is offensive or even linked to violence is because of the contemporary nature of the subject matter. If Hitler or the Holocaust had taken place 1000 years ago rather than less than 100 we likely wouldn't even be having this conversation because MOST of the people playing this game would have NO CLUE who the hell Hitler was. Until I see Sylphs named "ShootSoAndSoInTheFace" there is absolutely no reason for me to have any true concern.

Also keep in mind that before R2 could ban someone with any sense of legitimacy behind it (not that they require any legitimacy with the TOS worded as it is) they would have to also lock the ability to name your Sylphs.

I would also like to mention that, since I am on the same server as the individuals involved, I know that these individuals have had a long history of harassing EACH OTHER. It is not simply a one way street and both parties are guilty of "offending" the other.
                                Patryn
                                Twisted
                                S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                                "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Working...
                                X