• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem: sajan/sianlord/Hyzio

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/585/9t4s.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/607/3voz.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/199/vfhl.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/845/f871.jpg/

Dont say me something like: "You should send ticket about this" cause Im already, so many people from game do this many times, but you guys from R2 do not care for it cause he/she spend a lot of dirty money!!! In every other game for those names this dude will be banned, not only from game, but from country! So much people is upset cause of him. Names like this dude gives to Sylph is shame, not for him, but for you, dear R2! Do already something about this! And yeah, I post this that any1 else can see it, cause I dont care will I get it ban, cause I cant play normaly since new patch that only makes lag and nothing more. Tnx.
    " Why so seriouS? "

You are Jew?
    "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Have you submitted a ticket to bring this to the Developers attention?

If not post a ticket and give me the ticket number.
      | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
      | | | |

Comment

lol, people like you , still exist , omg buddy stop playing game, and do something which make you feel better, you can't stop anyone from doing anything, its a free world,
        lmao this thread
        I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
        and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

The creator of this thread has a point, and he had to report this issue.

In my country, talking about fascism (Nazism), promoting fascist symbols or ideas is a criminal offense (6 months - 3 years prison time)
          Name: Epsy
          Server: [S104] Demon's Rill
          Class: Archer
          Level: 55
          Guild: Asgardians

Comment

hmm good point. he can take action against his own server . what about other server they have too.. what about them [i know he don't know who have them, but still he is believer so he must make sure] & R2 can't tell 1000 player not to do so.. this game can't do anything about it. there are thousand of religion and thousand of stuff and name they don't like to take or to be taken. that means names shall be banned for sylph [according to creater]. Its really confusing
            I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
            and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Wow What the.... That is so messed up. And no I am not a Jew. Have some damn decency people.

Hey james your first post contributes nothing. Want to get a brain?
              These are references to perhaps the most evil man in recent history. This should NOT be allowed at all. I hope that player is banned.
              Last edited by R29998503; 11-15-2013, 11:26 AM.

Comment

the dev and r2 should start with putting filtering on names, or at least some name approval process..... in the context of RPG.

Some of the names on my server are idiotic, and i am sure insulting to many since this game touches many from around the world.

NAME FILTER

JalexGiaWolf
                65 Mage
                Server 253
                Guild: Introspect

" Healing is my speciality ... and i have cookies! ..."

Comment

nothing problem wiht that sylph name,
                  -West Coast S115

Comment

name is ACKO : Cool:

Comment

Yup I am, got a problem with it?

Comment

YEah stand up to communism, facism , nazism, capitalism and democracy.
                        Its a violation of human rights.
                        Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                        Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                        Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                        One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                        In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                        One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                        One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                        In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Actually those are just names, you can name your sylph
                          1. Mao Tse Tong in retaliation of Adolf HItler or you can even name it Vladimir Dracula
                          2. If others name them binladen you can name them Alcapone
                          3-4 you can rename your sylph to something to make yourself happy.

Anyway I saw some kids having name in usa with the name of messiah.
                          Imagine if the kid grows up to be a catholic and become a priest
                          they have to call him Father Messiah (blasphemy lol!)
                          Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                          Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                          Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                          One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                          In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                          One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                          One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                          In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

I would name my sylph Joseph Stalin
                            "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

i have a feeling that this topic will backfire and inspiring some people to name their pet similarly instead. <_<
                              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                              X