Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Level 55 Sylph- where are the new skills?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level 55 Sylph- where are the new skills?

I furiously raised my apollo to level 55 as fast as I could to gain the benefits described when you hover over the lion icon- it says 10% faster awakening, 10% more damage, AND LEARN NEW SKILLS.

Well, lo and behold, the "locked" lion icon is indeed replaced by a skill bar- but the skill bar has the same skills I already had on it. It appears to have a row of 4 "locked" placeholders directly under the 4 I've already got.

However, I do not see any option anywhere to learn any new skills. I sort of expected a new tab for skills up where the "enchant" and "engulf" tabs are, but no dice. There are no buttons or places to click that lead to any kind of "learn skill" option- I've clicked everywhere I can see to click.

Another thing I don't understand is that the skills listed under the stats, represented by little circles that you can hover over and they describe the skill, are not skills that I have. They are different from the ones I have- the Ray and Sword Strike- but they just appear there with the description without any way to make them active or do anything with them.

This is very confusing. Anyone have any information that might help? Thanks in advance.

Caveman
    I am the Caveman.

s308 Fellspire

Originally posted by CavemanLawyer View Post
    Another thing I don't understand is that the skills listed under the stats, represented by little circles that you can hover over and they describe the skill, are not skills that I have. They are different from the ones I have- the Ray and Sword Strike- but they just appear there with the description without any way to make them active or do anything with them.

This is very confusing. Anyone have any information that might help? Thanks in advance.

Caveman
    Those 3 skills are the ones the sylph will use on its own when it is not awakened. As for the rest of the skills, I am under the impression from the forums that it is included in part 2 of the update.

Comment

Working...
    X