NEW WB TIME lets polls agree or disagree

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW WB TIME lets polls agree or disagree

want too see what people think about new time for wb bloodfang do we agree or not.

note:even the polls is more for that disagree this doesnt mean the time will change just to know which more player that agree and disagree.

thank you for all participant.
    agree
    40.91%
    disagree
    59.09%

For me new wb time is goodsory for your lost, i wasn't spam here and cry when patch remove only wb which i can enjoy live with it guys...on china they have 1 wb and Noone complain...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

In china they have 1 WB but they also already have gold rush. they should have waited to change the world boss until gold rush was implememented

Comment

dont worries just want to fill the curiousity,,but about complain if there on china server no one complain,,i will be the first one complain here if no one complain yet

all is R2 decision we all know that

Comment

My issue is not with the new time for WB1; great bring it back! Don't get rid of WB2, that's just ridiculous...on our server WB2 is most active of the three.

Comment

I don't know if you're all either too dumb to know the time differences between R2 games server times compared to china server time, or you're all just plain ignorant. Duh; why would they complain when their times are exactly the same? They're not global, if you even know that r2 is global.

Comment

for me the last boss is around 3am local time, wish tht one to be changed....

Comment

Yeah this is their best move so I fully support it.When they removed bloodfang I just have to adjust to the game and do 1WB here you either adjust to changes or simply move to other game .Have patience and who knows how tables can turn for you in future.

Comment

The new World boss time not good for me and Asian player

Cause Bloodfang time is in our rush hour can not back home in time.

And Redoga Drake in around 5.00 am at my place, it too late.

So it hard to do World boss if GM still use the new time.

In my idea Old Ragnoch time is good for every one.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetdubb View Post
                    The new World boss time not good for me and Asian player

Cause Bloodfang time is in our rush hour can not back home in time.

And Redoga Drake in around 5.00 am at my place, it too late.

So it hard to do World boss if GM still use the new time.

In my idea Old Ragnoch time is good for every one.
                    You fail to understand if that Gold Rush will replace Ragnoch, you would want that more then the WB. If we get Ragnoch back and Gold rush will be instead of Bloodfang, you will cry cause you can't attend to Gold rush.
                    P.S.: why can't we see who voted anymore? so we don't see when a mod/admin votes again ?
                    IGN: AncientEvil
                    Server: EU-271+merged
                    Class: Archer
                    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                      You fail to understand if that Gold Rush will replace Ragnoch, you would want that more then the WB. If we get Ragnoch back and Gold rush will be instead of Bloodfang, you will cry cause you can't attend to Gold rush.
                      P.S.: why can't we see who voted anymore? so we don't see when a mod/admin votes again ?
                      Actually gold rush will be at 11:00 (old bloodfang time) and 21:00 (1 hour before Redoga Drake).

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                        Fail! No WB for me now and that means very little Daru, at least before was getting 1m Daru/day. WB only 15 minutes...so easy to do WB then Gold Rush. We already do Gold Rush then Tanks in same hour and it works too.

Comment

Working...
                        X