sylph enchantment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sylph enchantment

anyone wondering why when u enchant your sylph some points go to a stat they dont use. For example when i adv. enchant my iris i had 19 points go to power. as far as i knwo iris is matk and not patk.

It is completely random.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Pets learn new skill at lvl 50. Are there any more skills to learn and at what lvl? Can anyone tell me please. THANK YOU

Comment

Originally posted by Llada View Post
        Pets learn new skill at lvl 50. Are there any motr skill to learn and at what lvl? Can anyone tell me please.
        50+ more skills but they're only available at next patch.
        Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

Thank you....

Comment

Originally posted by Llada View Post
            Thank you....
            Next patch should be in 2-3 months, so you have time too lvl all your pets.
            Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

^I doubt that since this patch is split in parts.Now parts dont take that long a month is roughly the time.The 2-3 months time is between last part of the previous patch and this one.This is just IMO so we`ll see in December am I right or not .

Comment

That would depends on which patch it is...

we're in patch 2.1 part 1

next is patch 2.1 part 2

We donno if the Sylph update will be in part 2 or 2.2 part 1...

Plus, the Chinese info from another site for "new coming updates"... seems to have a lot of errors

IE:
                2.1 Part 2 – (2.1 was released in China a little more than 1 month after 2.0)
                New Event – Sylph Arena – For level 50+ players, an area to collect souls for quests similar to the resource quarry except each collection then starts a fight with a mob. You can also PK players here and steal their souls.
                New Item – Signet Training – Usable to get rewards immediately from Arena, Bounty Quests, Altar of Ennoblement, World Boss, and/or Town Hall Levy. One free from 100 Devotion daily.

Their Sylph Arena sounds different from our Sylph Arena... unless they're a new Arena?

And we already got Signet Training in part 1, where Chinese gets their in part 2.

I also can't find anywhere that says when Sylph gets to have new skills.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

I also can't find anywhere that says when Sylph gets to have new skills.
                  Gotta log into chinese Wartune to see this.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                  X