Bg lv 45-49/ 50-54

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bg lv 45-49/ 50-54

Now i think its unfair for lv 45to 49 in lv 50+ ground .they have stunt, they have sylph and templer too.so its not realy cool if u in lv 50 bg. and most unfair is after once u out from lv 50 bg,then system introduced u again lv 50 bg. today its happen 3ce with me
    ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
    when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

Get stronger or get out

..coming from a Level 48 archer with 22k BR. I ain't spend so cash doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenjichu View Post
      Get stronger or get out

..coming from a Level 48 archer with 22k BR. I ain't spend so cash doe.
      Lol, only 22k. Anyway because they want to force us campers to lvl up so, they sends us to bg lvl 50 like : cash hard to get strong fast or go home. Shame on them.
      "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Lol, you should be happy, first time i played their were no bg brackets.

As lvl 30+ you were thrown in with the high lvls, no chances.

it's how the game is, get stronger as said or skip bg.
        Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

Have to say I agree with the OP from 50 onwards now there are too many advantages whether it be templars, HS and now pets a gulf has appeared from 49-50. Really anyone under 49 is fighting at a huge disadvantage compared to an average level 50-51 nowadays. I dont see the harm making it so that a level 49 can't be matched with a 50 plus battleground.

Comment

dont do bg get new gear (PvE set) start doing bg and slaughter everyone or keep crying

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
              dont do bg get new gear (PvE set) start doing bg and slaughter everyone or keep crying
              i have a pve gear and decent br at 49 but that still not enough or if is, they can still will dryad bomb me, it is very disadvantageous to these range. the only option left is to leave the room and find your range
              I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
              and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Originally posted by Galvon View Post

yep i also do it , its my 2nd chracter. before cross server it was nightmaer
                ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
                when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

Comment

Originally posted by Galvon View Post

Lol, you're so full of shi.t, I'm willing to bet that you only started playing when S344 launched because you obviously don't know anything about the game.

There have ALWAYS been brackets in BG, the original brackets were 30-39 and 40-80, so what you said was a completely distorted post to make people think you're some old school player while the truth is that you're just some newbie who misunderstood a post by a real oldschool guy.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                    Lol, you're so full of shi.t, I'm willing to bet that you only started playing when S344 launched because you obviously don't know anything about the game.

There have ALWAYS been brackets in BG, the original brackets were 30-39 and 40-80, so what you said was a completely distorted post to make people think you're some old school player while the truth is that you're just some newbie who misunderstood a post by a real oldschool guy.
                    It's been a long time since i played, so i was wrong about 1 thing, Good go ahead and flame me right away, it's okay as long as you get your right like always.
                    Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

Working...
                    X