Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Chaos rune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chaos rune

ok i have been using chaos rune a lot now, i have it a fairly high level

i have managed to steal sunt, Bl, Rest form mages
    and apollo form knights

however i have not been able to steal or stop the knights shield just wondering if anyone has done this, or if it is even possible

Retired
    Character - Scotty
    Server - S94 Galbury Hold
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -32XXXX BR When Quit

It's not possible.
    why you ask? To make this simple, Chaos rune only simply change the skill's target ID from = "Enemy's Party" into "Own Party" or vice versa. on Skills like knight's Arrogant Shield or things like Healing/Brutality rune, it wont affected because it target self, not party.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by scotty0 View Post
      ok i have been using chaos rune a lot now, i have it a fairly high level

i have managed to steal sunt, Bl, Rest form mages
      and apollo form knights

however i have not been able to steal or stop the knights shield just wondering if anyone has done this, or if it is even possible
      I would like to be able to steal it aswell....
      It is because it is a self only skill, (decided target such as knight's block passive) and just like with hp rune, brut rune, guardian rune... You can't change the target to those....

Comment

Working...
      X