Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Merge servers...problems!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merge servers...problems!

After the servers merge today in my guild I see problems with the name.
    Changed my name because I received the message that someone has my nickname.
    I used search button and surprise nobody with my nickname that was before merge.
    My guildmates have same problem and is nobody with their nicknames on the servers. Whats going on?

it happens because this case example:

1) you have toon named "apple" in server 2.
    2) your server merged with server 1.
    3) server 1 has someone else named "apple"
    4) system decides that since you are in younger server, then the owner of the name "apple" in Server 1 has to right to keep the name and you must change yours.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

on the oldest servers with what we merged is nobody with our nicknames

Comment

•A character must not have logged in within the last 45 days.
        •Be under level 12 and their castle must be on the Twilight Coast.
        •Have no Balens.
        •Have no record of ever recharging.
        •Not be in a guild.

Just because you don't see the character active anymore, does not mean they didn't at one time exist. Like Arlad said. If your name is Apple on Server 2 and on Server 1 someone EVER created the name Apple and doesn't meet all five of those requirements for deletion, then the name will always be taken. So if they are level 13, then it doesn't matter if they meet all other four requirements for deletion they are safe. This means that they don't have to be actively playing anymore. All this means is someone, at some point created your name prior to you on an earlier server and did not meet the five requirements for deletion.

Comment

Working...
        X