New Bounded balens drop rate in v2.1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Bounded balens drop rate in v2.1

with the new bounded balens drop rate + v2.1 expensive use of bounded balens......the game will die faster!

make no mistake, I am a vip 9 with 7k + points. But you need free players to keep the game going!

895 bounded balens to reset skills or talent, you must be joking with the current bounded balens drop rate......

I will bet your s300+ free players will quit. ,after the free players quit, the cashier will quit too becoz not enough players.

before the bounded balens drop rate is changed, i was happy. Great that the non cashiers can get some clothings, wings now.

closing the gap with the non cashiers and the moderator cashier will keep the game alive.

this is soo damn screwed!
    IGN: watty
    Server:s271
    Class: Knight
    BR: 120k + growing slowly
    Honors: Lord Divine

^ I agree, I get 5-10 BB a day IF i'm lucky so what is the point of BB? havnt gotten any from campign in 3 days, no point saving for crypt keys or socket rods I get 5-7 of those a week just by doing the normal daily stuff, so ya Bb was a bad idea lets go back to vouchers

Comment

i already CANCELED MY VIP review for the next month.

Comment

Originally posted by moosauce View Post
        ^ I agree, I get 5-10 BB a day IF i'm lucky so what is the point of BB? havnt gotten any from campign in 3 days, no point saving for crypt keys or socket rods I get 5-7 of those a week just by doing the normal daily stuff, so ya Bb was a bad idea lets go back to vouchers
        Well I regret ever asking what dungeon gave a good amount of BB now.
        R2 took attention to this seeing that players actually had a chance to get decent stuff and they just simply reduced it.
        For now on if anything benefits us, I suggest keep it to yourselves and not talk it on forum for this reason.
        Screw R2.
        ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
        IGN: Mary Magdalene
        Class: Mage
        LVL: 44
        BR: 1194
        Full level 40 epic set

Comment

Working...
        X