Are yiou stupid?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are yiou stupid?

Enough with the 9 levels above in BG, do you not realize everyone less than the top level is not gonna bother with BGs anymore? go back to the plus/minus 5levels. this new method is just setting us up to going in, getting our 5 chips and exiting. Why stay if you're going to have to fight toons that are 9 levels above you. Arena is about as bad. Thinking it's time to go back to WoW or Rift, you guys have no clue. Have you even played a toon in this game? Have you tried to do Arena or BG with a newly leveled toon? I don't think so. you just decide to change things for the sake of change, and don't play it to see how it works. You give the Chinese all the good stuff, then wait a year or two to give it to the US. WoW and Rift looking a hell of a lot better. You are getting a hell of a lot of money from US players, but stiffing them. Get your act together! I'll be back in about 10 days, to see if anything is better, if not, you have gotten the last of my money!

LMFAO..

Learn to deal, but if you do want a roll back on the BG then I suggest rolling it back to the original format.
    1 BG for upto Lv40 and 1 BG for 40+.

Or would that not be entirely to your liking.

How about doing some work, build your toon and stop complaining about it!

Comment

Quit with mentioning your nationality, you come across as a stereotypical insular entitled brat yank!
      Do you not realise players from practically every continent play this game, Americans are not the only ones who pay for this game!

Comment

Yes because in 10 days they are going to not only act on your request but implement a server upgrade to accomodate you...

Comment

you*

rule #1 in calling people stupid, ignorant, etc... is to use your spell check.

Comment

the bit i like the most is... "You give the Chinese all the good stuff, then wait a year or two to give it to the US"...

'merica

Comment

Originally posted by Raenaia View Post
              Enough with the 9 levels above in BG, do you not realize everyone less than the top level is not gonna bother with BGs anymore? go back to the plus/minus 5levels. this new method is just setting us up to going in, getting our 5 chips and exiting. Why stay if you're going to have to fight toons that are 9 levels above you. Arena is about as bad. Thinking it's time to go back to WoW or Rift, you guys have no clue. Have you even played a toon in this game? Have you tried to do Arena or BG with a newly leveled toon? I don't think so. you just decide to change things for the sake of change, and don't play it to see how it works. You give the Chinese all the good stuff, then wait a year or two to give it to the US. WoW and Rift looking a hell of a lot better. You are getting a hell of a lot of money from US players, but stiffing them. Get your act together! I'll be back in about 10 days, to see if anything is better, if not, you have gotten the last of my money!
              why so many short minded players like this one in wartune!!!!

Comment

well stupid is subjective, its like minkowski scolding einstein for being stupid when einstein had issues with mathematics.
                Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

You're all dumb enough to even try and clearify and mock someone about something that is said thousands of time, is just as laughable.
                  Oh wait, that means its me tooooo!

/endthread

Comment

Working...
                  X