How is it possible??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is it possible??

Im a mage lvl 56 with 59k br, How is it possible that a mage with 52k br and about 1k Mattack,Mdef less of me beat me and remain me with full HP in BG???without bless(was in killing steak)

Originally posted by R225621770 View Post
    Im a mage lvl 56 with 59k br, How is it possible that a mage with 52k br and about 1k Mattack,Mdef less of me beat me and remain me with full HP in BG???without bless(was in killing steak)
    Are you kidding ._.
    It's way possible! Did you see the person use a Sylph on you?
    ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
    IGN: Mary Magdalene
    Class: Mage
    LVL: 44
    BR: 1194
    Full level 40 epic set

Comment

Try dying a few times, then see what happens!!

Comment

And just incase you don't understand what I mean = DRYADS or POTS and SCROLLS

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
          And just incase you don't understand what I mean = DRYADS or POTS and SCROLLS
          He said there were no dryads involved.

As for the question, maybe
          - He has a pve set, and you don't.
          - He had Pan and you had Iris, meaning his awakening skills did a huge amount more on you.
          - He simply played better than you.
          etc etc.
          Mage
          L80 DSW
          IMDE

Comment

Medals do a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by R225621770 View Post
              That's how mage class wars work. You can beat another mage who has higher BR than you, or conversely lose to one who has much lower BR than you.

If all you do is to spam AOE and attack spells, be prepared to be slaughtered brutally.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

% astrals maybe?

Comment

that player is a better player than you. nothing else

Comment

Originally posted by Skribz View Post
                    % astrals maybe?
                    All astral lvl 7

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
                    Medals do a lot.
                    Im a ImperialCommander and i lose 400 honor...

Comment

You lose 400 honor without being VIP if he's 1 or more tiers lower, mage vs mage depends a lot on the skill selection really, if the difference btw you both is just
                      1k matt/mdef its all about the skill selection and rune selection really, if he has sunto/resto/bless on his skill sets and u just have resto/bless (for example), chances are that he'll end up killing u slowly but steady lol, also if he played smart with blood rune + suntoria = trouble.

Play safe if u arent a VIP in arena, when i did my LD medallion we had the other runes but right now, if u wanna be extra cautious i'd use healing/blood and skill set something like bolt/rof/sunto/resto/bless, not the fastest way of killing but unless u fight someone much stronger than u or someone that stuns you 2-3 turns, you will have it easy.

Comment

You are probably crit mage and he uses WD that would explain everything. I yesterday easily killed 10k br higher crit mage.

Comment

Originally posted by slikec View Post
                          You are probably crit mage and he uses WD that would explain everything. I yesterday easily killed 10k br higher crit mage.
                          then his crit rate sucked...back to topic most likely he had PvE set and playd it better then you

Comment

Working...
                          X