Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Bound Balen drop rate is ridiculous

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bound Balen drop rate is ridiculous

The current drop rate for BB is ridiculous when item prices are considered. R2 please fix this, either increase the drop rate of BB or reduce the prices in shop and for resetting skill and opening inventories.

Originally posted by LordMontaro View Post
    The current drop rate for BB is ridiculous when item prices are considered. R2 please fix this, either increase the drop rate of BB or reduce the prices in shop and for resetting skill and opening inventories.
    skills and inventory i can understand, but changing shop prices.... nope

Comment

Dude, they give us for free and you still complain. OMG
      we should be gratefull we can buy transponder.
      i dont believe such person exist like you

Comment

ok how long do u think it will take to reset skills at the current drop rate of 2 or 3 BB. the current cost is almost 900BB.

Comment

we can get 20 balen from solo, 30 balen from campaign blitz. it s so like 50 balen a day. so why r u complaining about? aint you gonna reset skill everyday?

Comment

Originally posted by Aiday View Post
            we can get 20 balen from solo, 30 balen from campaign blitz. it s so like 50 balen a day. so why r u complaining about? aint you gonna reset skill everyday?
            How? I got 3 balens from mpd Mystery Box and 2 balens per solo campaign Mystery Box. It's nowhere close to 50 balens a day. Get around 10-14 from the Spire and around 6-10 from Guild Blessing. To get 50 balens a day one needs to be really lucky.

Comment

ok how long do u think it will take to reset skills at the current drop rate of 2 or 3 BB. the current cost is almost 900BB.
              for me... i get maybe 10-14 bb a day from spire... (10-13 chests) depends who i run with
              maybe 5-6 from solo arenas.

thats 15 - 20 a day.

theres also a chance of getting some from guild wheel and from using keys in solo mps... lets say 7-10 from there..

every month theres also 100 for 17 days login and 200 from 26 days login.

so we can say over 31 days i can get....
              465 - 620 from spire and solo arena.
              217 - 310 from solo mps and guild wheel.
              +300 from log in.

so thats 982 - 1230.. average of around 1100 per calander month for me personally.

so to answer your question.. less than a month.

Comment

get on the latest news dude, they nerfed it so bad, only 2-3 balens for a box.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

nope, we can't get 30 vouchers from campaigns now, they updated it and dropped the Bound balens from campaigns to 3 BBalens from 30 BBalens. Idk for MPD but surely they dropped it too.
                  Mage
                  Name: Yumi - 4.3M BR
                  Server: S187 Fel Reach
                  Guild: Ragnarok

Non-VIP & Non-Balen User

Comment

If you are planning to reset skills for 895BB why not just get the double skills for 995BB? I thinks its better than resetting skills over and over.
                    Mage
                    Name: Yumi - 4.3M BR
                    Server: S187 Fel Reach
                    Guild: Ragnarok

Non-VIP & Non-Balen User

Comment

Originally posted by Skribz View Post
                      for me... i get maybe 10-14 bb a day from spire... (10-13 chests) depends who i run with
                      maybe 5-6 from solo arenas.

thats 15 - 20 a day.

theres also a chance of getting some from guild wheel and from using keys in solo mps... lets say 7-10 from there..

every month theres also 100 for 17 days login and 200 from 26 days login.

so we can say over 31 days i can get....
                      465 - 620 from spire and solo arena.
                      217 - 310 from solo mps and guild wheel.
                      +300 from log in.

so thats 982 - 1230.. average of around 1100 per calander month for me personally.

so to answer your question.. less than a month.
                      Ohh yes, u answered your question, That is for u ,
                      Not everyone gets 13 spire chest a day, not eveyone has keys to put on the solo dongeon, and now the drop rate, i dont think u will get ballen even once in 5 blitz atempts
                      And I wonder u are the only lUCKIEST person to get 5-6 ballen from solo arena, !

Comment

Originally posted by Dechubasco View Post
                        Not everyone gets 13 spire chest a day, not eveyone has keys to put on the solo dongeon, and now the drop rate, i dont think u will get ballen even once in 5 blitz atempts
                        And I wonder u are the only lUCKIEST person to get 5-6 ballen from solo arena, !
                        i get 11-12 chests a day and i get 2-4 BB a day, dunno how u calculate 10-14 from 12-13....
                        and i do 6-7 blitz a day with keys - i get another 3 more usaly, and another 5 more from altar + arena attempts

thats about 10-15 a day, and NON vip users cannot get all thier arena attempts usaly.
                        still very low and not worth to use the keys for 3 BB...

Comment

stupid ppl always trying to say its easy are too dumnerfed lol.....

Here's a lesson for you all:

- non cashers have it hard because getting skeleton keys is not easy and they have to spend more time on the game with less rewards.

- Cashers (light or heavy dont change the fact that every light or heavy have VIP) have it easier and spend less time and more rewards.

True story, the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Dechubasco View Post
                            yea... the guy asked how long it would take.. so i answered him............

would be rude if i didnt right?

and yea your right... not everyone can do spire to lvl 13.. or use keys... but rather than looking at yourself and working out how long it would take you... you just jump in and start bashing at me...

love the constructive community on here... everyones great

Comment

Originally posted by FlamingSouls View Post
                              i get 11-12 chests a day and i get 2-4 BB a day, dunno how u calculate 10-14 from 12-13....
                              and i do 6-7 blitz a day with keys - i get another 3 more usaly, and another 5 more from altar + arena attempts

thats about 10-15 a day, and NON vip users cannot get all thier arena attempts usaly.
                              still very low and not worth to use the keys for 3 BB...
                              2-4 balens from 12-13 chests is low.. should be getting around 40% drop rate for those bb's... 6-8 on a bad day at least...

and most people dont use skelly keys with the intention of getting bound balens... most go for the crypt keys.. thats what i do anyways.

Comment

Working...
                              X