Bound Balen drop rate is ridiculous

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlamingSouls View Post
    i get 11-12 chests a day and i get 2-4 BB a day, dunno how u calculate 10-14 from 12-13....
    and i do 6-7 blitz a day with keys - i get another 3 more usaly, and another 5 more from altar + arena attempts

thats about 10-15 a day, and NON vip users cannot get all thier arena attempts usaly.
    still very low and not worth to use the keys for 3 BB...
    yea you should check that out or you aren't getting 11-12 chests. Every day since its changed iv gotten 13 chests and AT LEAST 5 of them have bound balens. Yesterday 8 chests were balens 2 kyanite the rest shadow crystals for me. The BB from spire chests have the same drop rate as vouchers did, and i used to get those non stop too.

Comment

Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
      yea you should check that out or you aren't getting 11-12 chests. Every day since its changed iv gotten 13 chests and at least 5 of them have bound balens. Yesterday 8 chests were balens 2 kyanite the rest shadow crystals for me. The bb from spire chests have the same drop rate as vouchers did, and i used to get those non stop too.
      drop rate for bounded balens changed since maintenaince(2 DAYS BACK), please kindly update yourself and check again on how much bb u get nowadays!
      Last edited by wateverlar; 11-16-2013, 12:28 AM.
      IGN: watty
      Server:s271
      Class: Knight
      BR: 120k + growing slowly
      Honors: Lord Divine

Comment

Originally posted by wateverlar View Post
        drop rate for bounded balens changed since maintenaince(2 DAYS BACK), please kindly update yourself and check again on how much bb u get nowadays!
        please kindly re-read my post? as i clearly said "Yesterday 8 chests were balens 2 kyanite the rest shadow crystals for me. The BB from spire chests have the same drop rate as vouchers did, and i used to get those non stop too."

AND here is my drops from Spire TODAY 6 boxes were balens:

Click image for larger version

Name:	wtspire.png
Views:	1
Size:	924.3 KB
ID:	1677850
        Last edited by bleedingxorange; 11-16-2013, 03:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Skribz View Post
          yea... the guy asked how long it would take.. so i answered him............

would be rude if i didnt right?

and yea your right... not everyone can do spire to lvl 13.. or use keys... but rather than looking at yourself and working out how long it would take you... you just jump in and start bashing at me...

love the constructive community on here... everyones great
          Well I was just trying to answer nicely but was on a bad mood, ! sorry for that >.<

Comment

the only thing that is ridiculous is the camp myst box which should give 6.. cause before was 120 vouchers. Still that doesnt change the fact that people who cant recharge now can gather BB and get runes, keys, mounts and gem transp etc etc where in the past u needed real life cash.Bout the drop rate - that never changed anyway. BE grateful lol this is the only patch from this greedy company r2 i feel that promotes free users , and of course if u want cheaper shop prices theres always **** and china servs. peace!

Comment

Originally posted by Aiday View Post
              we can get 20 balen from solo, 30 balen from campaign blitz. it s so like 50 balen a day. so why r u complaining about? aint you gonna reset skill everyday?
              Not anymore. They reduced it after the maintenance. They don't understand that if you give someone something then take it away it pisses them off.

Comment

Working...
              X