X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
    Utter complete rubbish. I have never seen a sylph summoning 1 hit everything, even if it does crit!

Maybe it does at lower levels where your stats are ****, but at 70+ it has no chance.
    well at lv 70+ player matk/patk gonna be high and one hit kill everything -_-

Leave a comment:

• JkLoser87
    replied
    most I've seen is 60k aoe attack, and that's silly.

Leave a comment:

• Billy_McF
    replied
    Originally posted by Belhor1993 View Post
    If sylphs are working on CW i'll quit this game... I am knight and if we can use sylphs they'll hit me with matk and even heal, doesn't matter how much pdef, block, hp or what astrals i have... This gonna be ridiculous! Also imagine the archer fights... they'll 1 shot everything if they crit. Hope "awaken" button to be locked or many ppl gonna quit.
    Utter complete rubbish. I have never seen a sylph summoning 1 hit everything, even if it does crit!

Maybe it does at lower levels where your stats are ****, but at 70+ it has no chance.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    If sylphs are working on CW i'll quit this game... I am knight and if we can use sylphs they'll hit me with matk and even heal, doesn't matter how much pdef, block, hp or what astrals i have... This gonna be ridiculous! Also imagine the archer fights... they'll 1 shot everything if they crit. Hope "awaken" button to be locked or many ppl gonna quit.
    sylph atack is not matk unless you are a mage,if archers/knight use an matk sylph the matk dmg will in fact be patk dmg,and like it was said all things that increased br are allowed so this too most likely lets hope not :/

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    Lol, don't blame the poor sylphs, this is a cw between lvl 50-80 players. And 'no matter how much pdef,block,hp, or what ever astrals' a lvl 50 has he shall be slaughtered. Now you are a lvl 66 and forgot how this was, but the strenght of the opponents shall always be a problem in cw as long as it is a lvl 50-80 bracket. Ohh and you talk about sylphs like they have some sort of advantage or something, well let me remind you that almost all of us started colecting sylphs in the same time as you did. The only reason hs was disabled is because you couldn't fight at all, and it destroyed the pvp aspect since it was just 1 player who was actually fighting while the other was counting the stars above his head

Leave a comment:

• Belhor1993
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
    Well I am pretty sure the slyph's will be useable in CW, just as everything else that increases your BR is allowed!
    I second that, everything that raises br is allowed. Hs was removed because you couldn't actually fight while stunned, but that is not the case with sylphs

Leave a comment:

• Mikey18
    replied
    I hope they are not used in cw. It gives too much of an advantage to people who have apollos.

Leave a comment:

• Billy_McF
    replied
    Well I am pretty sure the slyph's will be useable in CW, just as everything else that increases your BR is allowed!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X