Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slyph and Classwars

Hi everyone

I don´t know if we can use Sylphs on Classwars but i hope not otherwhise it will be an extrem intervention in the next Classwars.

The actuall Sylph system is so extrem unbalanced . When i see that a singel Apollo (lvl 70 player with 80k BR) can kill a 95k player (lvl 79) with 50% troops left in 2 attack rounds there must be something wrong.

A blue Apollo lvl 50 solo kills a lvl 52 blue pan, a lvl 51 white Iris and a lvl 51 white pan so Easy. This can´t be right.

So my wish is that it is the same like with Hs not useable in Classwars.

Greetings

Roylan Archer Kabam EU-4

Sorry for my bad english is it not my native language
    Last edited by Schlumpf01; 11-16-2013, 02:28 AM.

Well I am pretty sure the slyph's will be useable in CW, just as everything else that increases your BR is allowed!

Comment

I hope they are not used in cw. It gives too much of an advantage to people who have apollos.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
        Well I am pretty sure the slyph's will be useable in CW, just as everything else that increases your BR is allowed!
        I second that, everything that raises br is allowed. Hs was removed because you couldn't actually fight while stunned, but that is not the case with sylphs

Comment

If sylphs are working on CW i'll quit this game... I am knight and if we can use sylphs they'll hit me with matk and even heal, doesn't matter how much pdef, block, hp or what astrals i have... This gonna be ridiculous! Also imagine the archer fights... they'll 1 shot everything if they crit. Hope "awaken" button to be locked or many ppl gonna quit.
          Server: 110 Providence
          Class: Knight
          Guild: Phoenix
          Nickname: Belhor
          Level: 80
          Battle rating: 190588

Comment

Originally posted by Belhor1993 View Post
            If sylphs are working on CW i'll quit this game... I am knight and if we can use sylphs they'll hit me with matk and even heal, doesn't matter how much pdef, block, hp or what astrals i have... This gonna be ridiculous! Also imagine the archer fights... they'll 1 shot everything if they crit. Hope "awaken" button to be locked or many ppl gonna quit.
            Lol, don't blame the poor sylphs, this is a cw between lvl 50-80 players. And 'no matter how much pdef,block,hp, or what ever astrals' a lvl 50 has he shall be slaughtered. Now you are a lvl 66 and forgot how this was, but the strenght of the opponents shall always be a problem in cw as long as it is a lvl 50-80 bracket. Ohh and you talk about sylphs like they have some sort of advantage or something, well let me remind you that almost all of us started colecting sylphs in the same time as you did. The only reason hs was disabled is because you couldn't fight at all, and it destroyed the pvp aspect since it was just 1 player who was actually fighting while the other was counting the stars above his head

Comment

sylph atack is not matk unless you are a mage,if archers/knight use an matk sylph the matk dmg will in fact be patk dmg,and like it was said all things that increased br are allowed so this too most likely lets hope not :/

Comment

Utter complete rubbish. I have never seen a sylph summoning 1 hit everything, even if it does crit!

Maybe it does at lower levels where your stats are ****, but at 70+ it has no chance.

Comment

most I've seen is 60k aoe attack, and that's silly.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                    Utter complete rubbish. I have never seen a sylph summoning 1 hit everything, even if it does crit!

Maybe it does at lower levels where your stats are ****, but at 70+ it has no chance.
                    well at lv 70+ player matk/patk gonna be high and one hit kill everything -_-

Comment

I can talk only for me
                      I have 95k Br right now and a Blue Apollo kills me with his two big Ae´s even I have full life.

The only point is if you can survive till you have the awaken button you will be dead when you have the weaker sylph special blue or purpel apollo

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                        well at lv 70+ player matk/patk gonna be high and one hit kill everything -_-
                        AS FOR YOUR POST ZEREF ALL I CAN SAY IS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

At least until you have evolved from your primitive state of troll, into something that resembles intelligence!

Because of course I forgot that at 70+ you have low PDEF/MDEF dohhhhh....

Comment

Lol... For those who said iris/apollo doesn't hit with matk... If you don't know when you use transformation iris/apollo turns your attack to matk even if you're archer/knight. I have 19k pdef and when white iris delph me i take 20-30k non crit damage, if apollo delph me i'm dead. (my hp is 70k) Players with blues/purples sylphs gonna rule and i think that's unacceptable. Also transformation doesn't gives any battle rating, sylph gives battle rating when is "active" so i hope "awaken" button to be locked or this gonna be more like donator/pet wars, not class wars.
                          Server: 110 Providence
                          Class: Knight
                          Guild: Phoenix
                          Nickname: Belhor
                          Level: 80
                          Battle rating: 190588

Comment

oh come on. I have done testing and quite frankly the damage difference either doesn't exist or is extremely negligable in awakening when comparing the "quality" of slyphs.

Test one lvl 1 white quality pan and a lvl 60 blue quality apollo vs mage.
                            do you wanna guess which awakening hit harder?
                            Pan hands down hit harder even though it was lvl 1 and white compared to my 60 blue apollo.

In class wars the "awakenings" are gonna add an additional depth to CW which will be most welcome.

you are fighting same class in CW so archer vs archer, knights vs knights, and mages vs mages.
                            Since I tested and quality and lvl barely effect the awakening damage just adapt to the changes.

IE you are a knight in CW you will face knights, so what is a knights weakness? Magic. if you do not have access to an apollo use an Iris because if your opponent has half a brain he/she will use one also.
                            it is all up to preference what sylph and what awakening you want to use HOWEVER just use your heads when choosing which sylph and subsequently which awakening you will use to fit your situation.

also all sylphs regardless of type (magic/physical) do their damage (awakening) based on YOUR stats. If you are a mage and you use a pan it does physical damage modified by your magic attack.

Comment

Lol... For those who said iris/apollo doesn't hit with matk... If you don't know when you use transformation iris/apollo turns your attack to matk even if you're archer/knight. I have 19k pdef and when white iris delph me i take 20-30k non crit damage, if apollo delph me i'm dead. (my hp is 70k) Players with blues/purples sylphs gonna rule and i think that's unacceptable. Also transformation doesn't gives any battle rating, sylph gives battle rating when is "active" so i hope "awaken" button to be locked or this gonna be more like donator/pet wars, not class wars.
                              iris/apollo hits matk butnot when archers/knights use it

Comment

Working...
                              X