Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Slyph and Classwars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next crying theard...
    Like someone say, sylph awaken dmg not depends of sylph lvl, so slow lvlers dont have reason to cry.
    Now it will be fun too see full pdef mages or mdef knights to survive pan/iris dmg^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
      iris/apollo hits matk butnot when archers/knights use it
      Then please explain me how the hell player who hits me with 5k crit dmg hits me with 2x38k crit after he uses apollo or how player who hits me with 7k crit hits me with 40k crit with white iris?
      Server: 110 Providence
      Class: Knight
      Guild: Phoenix
      Nickname: Belhor
      Level: 80
      Battle rating: 190588

Comment

It is no crying thread like you said.
        But your statement shows me two things first you have blue or purpel apollo, second you don´t understand how much the sylph changed the singel fights and teambattels. This is a fact and no crying.

I have no problem when I lose a fight against a better player and yes casher should be better then non cahser absolut.

But i don´t understand why a player with 20k br or more less then me can kill me because he has one better item (the sylph is an item for me).

That is all.

My wish is that is is not usebale like HS in CW

Roylan Archer Kabam - EU4

Sorry for my bad english i am not a native speaker
        Last edited by Schlumpf01; 11-17-2013, 04:00 AM.

Comment

What some ppl here not understand is that when you "awaken" your attack become the sylph attack (archer/knight with iris will have matk dmg after awaken and patk if pan ). Honestly i lost any interest in this game but still play cuz friends made here and for all time spended in it.
          Server: [S63] Talverton Citadel
          Player name: WampyreGirl
          Guild Name: Eternity
          Player Level: 76
          BR: 170k
          Curent Mood:
          Angry

Comment

IQ affects your capability to adjust towards the new changes, so if you can't re-organize your way of fighting due to 3 new skills, blame your parents

EDIT: you couldn't win before, you cant win after the changes. You just like to QQ?

Comment

Originally posted by Arma_Another View Post
              IQ affects your capability to adjust towards the new changes, so if you can't re-organize your way of fighting due to 3 new skills, blame your parents

EDIT: you couldn't win before, you cant win after the changes. You just like to QQ?
              iq and the capability to adjust toward the new changes are 2 different things, I know a lot of smart people who can't stand the changes, and it is hard for them to adjust. Please do try to find the true meanings of your words before bashing people and call them stupid, ty
              Last edited by Draggyy; 11-17-2013, 06:20 AM.

Comment

As well of, if one of those skills can basicly aoe anything, there's not much to adjust to rather than accept.

Comment

woo.. guys cool are you all mad.. if they block the sylph in CW . how will boost their income ??
                  wana know how ?
                  people buy more better sylph [lol 40% of my server have Pink Apolo.. lmfao (i just have green Pan)] to get better in CW..
                  ofc they earn from sylph, so no reason to block sylph...
                  I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                  and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                    iris/apollo hits matk butnot when archers/knights use it
                    why is it you are in every topic, and half the time you are talking nonsense? This being one of those where you talk nonsense.

Comment

Working...
                    X