Wartunes unresolved Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartunes unresolved Issues

well I just want to point out an hopefully I see fixed in the near future, some major problems.

1. VIP wheel take out lvl 6 an 7 gems no point having them in there with no chance of getting them " replace with insignia's an bound balens"
    2. Guild alter of Blessing take out exp books there worthless " replace with insignia's"
    3. Server events benefit the cashers more then the non cashers unable to even get a mount " make it so cash don't get you everything an everyone has a shot"
    4. only thing I see in this game that's fair is the Kranite buffer, everyone has kranite an you cant spend cash to get it more then anyone else.

these are my 3 worry's, that wartune is heading in the direction of who pays there ills an less about there costumers. Granted casher may pay your bills, but there's maybe 5-7 heavy spenders
    per server an hundreds that only get vip or spirit of cove you your really only helping those 5-7 people an saying screw the rest.

" prays for fairness among all"

Originally posted by moosauce View Post
    well I just want to point out an hopefully I see fixed in the near future, some major problems.

1. VIP wheel take out lvl 6 an 7 gems no point having them in there with no chance of getting them " replace with insignia's an bound balens"
    2. Guild alter of Blessing take out exp books there worthless " replace with insignia's"
    3. Server events benefit the cashers more then the non cashers unable to even get a mount " make it so cash don't get you everything an everyone has a shot"
    4. only thing I see in this game that's fair is the Kranite buffer, everyone has kranite an you cant spend cash to get it more then anyone else.

these are my 3 worry's, that wartune is heading in the direction of who pays there ills an less about there costumers. Granted casher may pay your bills, but there's maybe 5-7 heavy spenders
    per server an hundreds that only get vip or spirit of cove you your really only helping those 5-7 people an saying screw the rest.

" prays for fairness among all"
    1. Possible to get them, albeit very rare.
    2. Yes, those exp books are quite worthless (unless it comes in a large stack).
    3. This is to be expected.
    4. Even Kyanites are not fair. Cashers get more through events.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

The higher level vip the better bonus kynite you gain from plunders. So it is not the same for everyone

Comment

ya but kranite is only 2k a spin anit much considering how much u get a day

Comment

Working...
        X