Tank trial daily (fluffy bunnies)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tank trial daily (fluffy bunnies)

RIght dunno i f u any guys have the same problem but in my s166 most players enter trials alone against teams, leave and we losing the chest on an everyday basis. this is ***** lame event that promotes ppl to mess up others rewards.... just cause we in a dif guild :S plz just make it so u lose ur atempt if u enter this will make it easier for most ... rather get something even if lose than nothin ...

.. then why won't you find yourself a team?

Herpy derpy derp derp.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenjichu View Post
      .. then why won't you find yourself a team?

Herpy derpy derp derp.
      who said that he enters alone? I understood that eh enters in a team and the opponents are usually entering solo. When they see a 4 vs 1 fight they quit tanks and rejoin another. Because of it they don't receive the bag of runes anymore. Same happened to me and my team yesterday: entered a 4 vs 1, the opponent quitted in a few seconds, we lost the rewards

Comment

The event is incredibly boring. Perhaps that's why. I try to enter with estimated minimal time to left but I often fail-

Comment

yeah i get the victory but u always lose the ranked chests its really lame...

Comment

You guys might wanna check your system chat again. Even if the result windows showing you only got 1 rune, but normally you still gain your box depends on the rank you got. However if all of your team member got no point, the diamond>gold>silver>bronze boxes are given according who is on top of the list, which is random.

coincidentally, i found a bug/glitch/abuse in the system. If you afk/score no point until the match ends, sometimes you will be rewarded with Diamond box if everyone else has scored a point.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              You guys might wanna check your system chat again. Even if the result windows showing you only got 1 rune, but normally you still gain your box depends on the rank you got. However if all of your team member got no point, the diamond>gold>silver>bronze boxes are given according who is on top of the list, which is random.

coincidentally, i found a bug/glitch/abuse in the system. If you afk/score no point until the match ends, sometimes you will be rewarded with Diamond box if everyone else has scored a point.
              And the other bug is... only 1 out of 4 players will receive the rank reward, while everyone else gets nothing.

This has been happening since long ago when I first created the "NEEDS FIX (TANK)" thread, it got buried.

Comment

alot of the time I dont get a victory chest...even though it says I recieved one -_-...I saw a thread about this about a week ago, please fix this bug.

Comment

Working...
                X