Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Tank trial daily (fluffy bunnies)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tank trial daily (fluffy bunnies)

RIght dunno i f u any guys have the same problem but in my s166 most players enter trials alone against teams, leave and we losing the chest on an everyday basis. this is ***** lame event that promotes ppl to mess up others rewards.... just cause we in a dif guild :S plz just make it so u lose ur atempt if u enter this will make it easier for most ... rather get something even if lose than nothin ...

.. then why won't you find yourself a team?

Herpy derpy derp derp.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenjichu View Post
      .. then why won't you find yourself a team?

Herpy derpy derp derp.
      who said that he enters alone? I understood that eh enters in a team and the opponents are usually entering solo. When they see a 4 vs 1 fight they quit tanks and rejoin another. Because of it they don't receive the bag of runes anymore. Same happened to me and my team yesterday: entered a 4 vs 1, the opponent quitted in a few seconds, we lost the rewards

Comment

The event is incredibly boring. Perhaps that's why. I try to enter with estimated minimal time to left but I often fail-

Comment

yeah i get the victory but u always lose the ranked chests its really lame...

Comment

You guys might wanna check your system chat again. Even if the result windows showing you only got 1 rune, but normally you still gain your box depends on the rank you got. However if all of your team member got no point, the diamond>gold>silver>bronze boxes are given according who is on top of the list, which is random.

coincidentally, i found a bug/glitch/abuse in the system. If you afk/score no point until the match ends, sometimes you will be rewarded with Diamond box if everyone else has scored a point.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              You guys might wanna check your system chat again. Even if the result windows showing you only got 1 rune, but normally you still gain your box depends on the rank you got. However if all of your team member got no point, the diamond>gold>silver>bronze boxes are given according who is on top of the list, which is random.

coincidentally, i found a bug/glitch/abuse in the system. If you afk/score no point until the match ends, sometimes you will be rewarded with Diamond box if everyone else has scored a point.
              And the other bug is... only 1 out of 4 players will receive the rank reward, while everyone else gets nothing.

This has been happening since long ago when I first created the "NEEDS FIX (TANK)" thread, it got buried.

Comment

alot of the time I dont get a victory chest...even though it says I recieved one -_-...I saw a thread about this about a week ago, please fix this bug.

Comment

Working...
                X