Wartune mage calousness?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune mage calousness?

does it block damage or blocks it and heals the damage amount?

It forms a shield. The shield is basically a 5% of your max HP buff. So it prevents the next 5% of your max HP's worth of damage.
    | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
    | | | |

Comment

I think he's asking if this is the same as the block heal of Knights.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

The fun thing about this talent is that it seems to trigger for teammates as well...but does not actually block any damage for them

And no, it is basically the same as knights agoran, but lower amount

Comment

I dont still understand is it like a sunto shield or an agoran?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
            It forms a shield. The shield is basically a 5% of your max HP buff. So it prevents the next 5% of your max HP's worth of damage.
            i dont understand, on the part on max hp buff. Or its like the restoration buff stops 15% of damage?

Comment

it forms a shield that has an hp of 5% of your own hp..

10k hp * 5% = 500

damage done to you is 2k.. means 2k - 500 = 1500 damage instead of 2k.. simple really. i dont know why you cant understand that simple english

Comment

Originally posted by Pheedy View Post
                i dont understand, on the part on max hp buff. Or its like the restoration buff stops 15% of damage?
                he already said it clear, it forms a shield.

in case you are indeed having trouble in comprehending simple sentence, let me explain it to you:

1) you cast Delphic Hell Thunder while having lvl 1 callousness.
                2) you activated your talents.
                3) now you have a shield that absorbs 5% value of your max HP, just like knight's skill (arrogant shield).

now if you still dont understand how the shield work, do i need to explain about knight's Arrogant Shield skill? even 3rd graders should understand how it works just by looking at it.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I did not understand on he said "buff" could it be a suntoria or a heal or whasoever. But thnx it helped alot
                  Last edited by Pheedy; 11-16-2013, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X