Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Sacrifice of slyphs..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sacrifice of slyphs..

They nerf bb, now they put number for slpyhs sacrifice per day, i have 10 limit some of freind done 5 and cant get more..what the point of that.. some goodies for non balenars so he can slowly lvl up a slyph, now they take this to.. sad..

I haven't sacrificed any but if this is the case, they just shot non-cashers in the foot even more that grind sylphs.
    Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

Wow.. you can get 10 Slyphs per day?!
      After killing 10 faries im usually done with it.

Comment

yea i can, and i think im not only one.. most of us just collection and exchange all... till now 1/60 i get green 0 blue all white.. idk what is that for green 3% chance and for blue 0,3%

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzlingbeauty View Post
          yea i can, and i think im not only one.. most of us just collection and exchange all... till now 1/60 i get green 0 blue all white.. idk what is that for green 3% chance and for blue 0,3%
          Exchanged over 1,8k essence now, my brother got green after exchanging in the city, with the 2 options, idk if theirs a diffrence of luck here or what.
          Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

It's the same old story of "luck" with R2.

Most things, including academy boosts, MP drops, Single player drops, shop chests, Guild Wheel, astrals, enchanting without luck stones etc are all luck based, and it always seems to be the same people who get the good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
              and it always seems to be the same people who get the good luck.
              If by same people you mean "everyone but me"

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzlingbeauty View Post
                They nerf bb, now they put number for slpyhs sacrifice per day, i have 10 limit some of freind done 5 and cant get more..what the point of that.. some goodies for non balenars so he can slowly lvl up a slyph, now they take this to.. sad..
                umm it's been that way since it came.. 10 limit of sacrifice

Comment

Working...
                X