Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you continue playing/spending cash?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I probably won't pay as much but I will continue to play. Good game, bad prices.
    “True wisdom is less presuming than folly. The wise man doubteth often, and changeth his mind; the fool is obstinate, and doubteth not; he knoweth all things but his own ignorance.”
    - Akhenaton

Comment

Im waiting till the patch updates are fully in place. Lag isnt much of a worry for me but I know when im playing with others that are lagging, some days are better than others...like yesterday in TOK, everything loaded fast and we started..very noticeable. Over all I enjoy the game through the frustration XD.

Comment

The lag is terrible, I don't know what to do. I play on server 6 Armor Games and it is simply hopeless today (Thanksgiving). I am VIP 2 now. Really, disconnecting mid-arena fights, terrible lag and disconnecting again and again in battle ground, is NOT what I pay for. Really frustrating, if this keeps up, just going to stop playing, there is not point, I can't anyway.

Comment

Lag is bad and I can even watch it rack up if I compare server time to my computer time. Now you can almost watch them getting out of sync. The cloud city is a pointless thing that adds nothing to the game, nor does the animation of the sylph by your toon.

In terms of cashing I have tapered off a lot. This latest event (turkey slices) was worthless. To get 200 slices required a lot of cash, I got most event quests and got 135 so probably would need to buy 200 oven warmers to get there - all for a +20 mount, which they sold for 3995 balens (about 100 oven warmers). I am soon to quit so probably have done my last recharge. If the WB system doesnt change I will no longer be able to lvl astrals so no point in continuing.

Comment

Working...
          X