Recovery system, GOLD from WB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    I'm not asking community (players) for answers.

I'm stating a fact, that perhaps would be helpful to other players who also experience it.
    The WB recovery is bugged. It means that some players get it, some don't.
    Me a genius, far from it. But you must be

Look at what you said, your stating a fact that would be helpful to others.

Now expand that a bit.

Your stating that the WB exp/gold/daru recovery doesn't work. This bit is all fine and dandy.

This bit is wrong though. You actually offer nothing that would be helpful to other players who experience it.

So if you take YOUR post and analyze what your saying , then YES I must be a genius compared to you!

Comment

Finally Mr Condor Genius,

You originally highlighted a post of mine and then proceeded to tell me it was wrong (see post #14).

The actual fact's contained in my post were 100% correct, unless you can actually tell me what has happened in my account (which by the way would make you a hacker, and get you banned), then an apology for misquoting me is actually the way you should move forward.

Comment

unless an gm decided to help him

Comment

I don't understand why everyone has to troll so hard on these forums. Instead of telling the op he is an idiot maybe just answer his question. If you don't know the answer then don't bother replying there are 4 pages of posts on here all arguing just because iggy had to be a jerk right off the bat. I mean seriously grow up man and maybe try to be at least a little helpful next time.

Comment

Originally posted by S0ulpuncH View Post
            I don't understand why everyone has to troll so hard on these forums. Instead of telling the op he is an idiot maybe just answer his question. If you don't know the answer then don't bother replying there are 4 pages of posts on here all arguing just because iggy had to be a jerk right off the bat. I mean seriously grow up man and maybe try to be at least a little helpful next time.
            Uhm, he started trolling, not us, I replied in annoyance because of it. If people ask questions normally, I will do my utmost best to answer in any way I can, but don't start a topic with accusations towards something without cause.
            That's not asking for help, that's luring out a negative reaction. But it is indeed hard for people on the internet to behave normally, I agree...
            Player Class: Archer
            Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzlingbeauty View Post
              They write: copy paste..

Players may now recover lost EXP, GOLD..!

i didnt see that i can get gold from wb if i miss it.. so what again some bla bla story r2..
              Same problem here. I missed 1st WB yesterday and no recovery option for that only for tormented necro though some days ago i could recover gold/daru from a missed wb...

Comment

it costs 4 signents to recover wb gold, however if u have unlocked a high necro level you can recover the xp for 2 signets.

Comment

Originally posted by Daemonus View Post
                  it costs 4 signents to recover wb gold, however if u have unlocked a high necro level you can recover the xp for 2 signets.
                  I have 10 signets, so it's not bcoz of it

Comment

You all sound like nerds trying to correct one another and trying to say you're right (but not saying it).............. Wow geniuses on the internet, Woot woot!!

Comment

how can I obtain signet trainings? I newbie ty

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                        Finally Mr Condor Genius,

You originally highlighted a post of mine and then proceeded to tell me it was wrong (see post #14).

The actual fact's contained in my post were 100% correct, unless you can actually tell me what has happened in my account (which by the way would make you a hacker, and get you banned), then an apology for misquoting me is actually the way you should move forward.
                        hackers don't get banned same as cheaters don't get banned either, so if u get hacked too bad lmao

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                          Uhm, he started trolling, not us, I replied in annoyance because of it. If people ask questions normally, I will do my utmost best to answer in any way I can, but don't start a topic with accusations towards something without cause.
                          That's not asking for help, that's luring out a negative reaction. But it is indeed hard for people on the internet to behave normally, I agree...
                          he was trolling by asking a question and giving his opinion? i'm sorry is that how u define trolling??
                          and who made u read this thread and answer?

Comment

Originally posted by Daemonus View Post
                            4 signets? do you mean 5? cause it costs me 5 signets to recover WB gold/daru :s
                            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by Eldredd View Post
                              hackers don't get banned same as cheaters don't get banned either, so if u get hacked too bad lmao
                              LOL. Maybe you should take your own advice and ask "who made u read this thread and answer".

If you looked at the posts between me and condor then you would have some understanding of what was going on, and then could either post accordingly or not post at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Eldredd View Post
                                he was trolling by asking a question and giving his opinion? i'm sorry is that how u define trolling??
                                and who made u read this thread and answer?
                                You must be used to people talking like that then, because what I see in his/her opening post is 10 percent question, and 90 percent trolling and accusation.
                                I don't know about you, but if that's your way of giving an opinion....
                                Player Class: Archer
                                Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
                                X