Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recovery system, GOLD from WB

They write: copy paste..

Players may now recover lost EXP, GOLD..!

i didnt see that i can get gold from wb if i miss it.. so what again some bla bla story r2..

Did u actually bother asking someone on your server before spouting that nonsense and accusation here? Because it works for me.
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
      Did u actually bother asking someone on your server before spouting that nonsense and accusation here? Because it works for me.
      sometimes works sometimes doesnt,did you bother to ask in someone in your server?

Comment

Didn't work for me. I missed 2 WBs yesterday and got no recovery options. I have 15 signets.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
          sometimes works sometimes doesnt,did you bother to ask in someone in your server?
          Why would I ask someone on my server if it works for me, make sense will you...

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Why would I ask someone on my server if it works for me, make sense will you...
            did you ever bother to ask if it's not working with other people on your server?
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              did you ever bother to ask if it's not working with other people on your server?
              Ok another no-sense comment, why would I ask if it doesn't work? It works with me so I DON'T NEED to ask. My god you people .

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Ok another no-sense comment, why would I ask if it doesn't work? It works with me so I DON'T NEED to ask. My god you people .
                See the irony in your post? You told someone else to ask other people in their server first, yet you admit that you didn't do the same yourself.
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

See the irony in your post? You told someone else to ask other people in their server first, yet you admit that you didn't do the same yourself.
                  Are you dumb or are you trying to troll? I said it works for me, hence the reasoning I DON'T NEED TO ASK. I can't imagine how simpleminded you guys are if you don't understand simple logic.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Are you dumb or are you trying to troll? I said it works for me, hence the reasoning I DON'T NEED TO ASK. I can't imagine how simpleminded you guys are if you don't understand simple logic.
                    I get that sort of reply all the time. Half the time they don't even read what your posts say Iggy

Comment

The option to recover WB is always there for me, so long as I haven't taken part in ANY wb the previous day.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                        The option to recover WB is always there for me, so long as I haven't taken part in ANY wb the previous day.
                        Exactly. Once you joined a WB, you won't get the option.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Back to you. That guy said IT DIDNT WORKED FOR HIM, hence the reasoning that HE WANTED TO ASK. i cant imagine how simpleminded you are if you didnt understand basic logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                            Exactly. Once you joined a WB, you won't get the option.
                            Wrong.

I missed 2 WBs and I didn't get the option either.
                            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Back to you. That guy said IT DIDNT WORKED FOR HIM, hence the reasoning that HE WANTED TO ASK. i cant imagine how simpleminded you are if you didnt understand basic logic.
                              Ok, after reading that I'm sure you don't read sentences at all hence I will ignore your stupid comments.

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                              Wrong.

I missed 2 WBs and I didn't get the option either.
                              Well then make a support ticket asking them, or do you think the community will know the answer?
                              For me, that's how it works, if I don't do a WB, the next day I get an option to recover EXP.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
                              X