Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How useful is purification 2+ for 55+ MPDs and the spire ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt71
    replied
    @Zirc00 : hmm, could you develop please ?

Let's say I use puri and BL in PVP...
    Considering I need lightning bolt too, that leaves only 2 slots for more skills; meaning that I can't have RoF, Meteor and Sunto, which to me seem to be 3 "must have" in PVP (at least for a healing oriented mage).

@Draggyy : Thx, but there are still some things I dont understand :

Puri level 1 is enough to get rid of a bleed, so why take level 2 ? Unless, of course, you can get several bleed debuffs at the same time.

Also, is there another reason to camp at 64 than to go for LD ? If there is none, I certainly wont camp, since I should get LD approx 2 weeks after hitting 56 (I just need 6 more days for IC).
    Last edited by Matt71; 11-17-2013, 10:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    you shall see a lot of bleeding in lvl 60 mpd so puri is required. My advice:
    use the next 3 points (lvl 54,56,58) for max castinator and lvl 3 meteoric
    use lvl 60 point for lvl 2 puri
    lvl 62: lvl 3 puri
    lvl 64: lvl 2 blesed
    At lvl 64 you shall probably camp a lot so you shall do a lot of moon mpd, thats why it is highly advisable to ignore thunderer/frenzy, those skills are for people with double skills which shall have an attack skill tree.

about your side note 1: in moon nightmare puri is a must, and a lvl 2 blesed shall count. More over you probably do more than just mpd with that team, don;t forget about spire, max healing tree in there shall help a lot
    Last edited by Draggyy; 11-17-2013, 10:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• zirc00
    replied
    max puri and BL2 are much more important than thunderer, in PvP and in PvE.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X