Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

say aye if u want world boss back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• say aye if u want world boss back

i love wb and them taking it away and changing the time causes havoc to my normal playing pleasure.....say aye if you want 3 wb and the old time they are in.

since the wb we are missing is going to be replace by gold rush I don't think its a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by R24006209 View Post
      i love wb and them taking it away and changing the time causes havoc to my normal playing pleasure.....say aye if you want 3 wb and the old time they are in.
      Screw the wb .. sort the lag I am a casher and i work 7.30am - 16:00 weather permitting!So putting the wb to 11am was a kick in the nuts for me but it would be the same for others having it at 16:00 and not 11am. It sucks but we just have to suck it up not everyone can sit on a comp while at work so just do what you can when you can.

Comment

Because you are the ONLY person in the game that matters you self loving derp. For many people it was the only WB they could make.
        - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

Do not remove any WB and allow people to join 2 only.
          Problem solved.
          East coast archer.

Comment

Bring back Ragnarok!

Comment

dont worry, they'll take away another wb and put in gold rush... enjoy!
              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Nope, i dont care about world boss, it's good as is, literally scr.ewing with players times, its a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by R24675921 View Post
                  Nope, i dont care about world boss, it's good as is, literally scr.ewing with players times, its a good thing.
                  is that coz u can't make all 3?

Comment

I want Ragnoch back. WB2 the only WB time I can attend and now we got event quests I won't be able to get done

Comment

Bring back the wb for those who work early mornings! You screwed up and put it back for those who lost it when they could only attend the first, NOW GIVE US WHO ONLY DOES THE 2nd, GIVE IT BACK

Comment

this wb is not working for me is well i'm working and don't have conection to internet and can't play when i'm in work,3rd boss is too late for me i need sleep to get ou for work so i can earn so money to spend here and they just killing me when took boss at 16.00.it was only one chance to get any gold. i want boss at 16.00 back please i dont know why you are taking this boss away .if you want less people make this as a attemps only once per day you can do it and every one will be have the same chance and it will work with your power what your hero have.againd please back this wb at 16.00

Comment

but another problem if you are not attend to wb is how we have grow up our eligment with out daru

Comment

Working...
                          X