No announcement yet.

Price Reduction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The price will be reduce, just need to wait.
    "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

I have a hard time believing that Miserius, my sever was down for a merge during a sale and not one person that I know was able to participate in it.
      fight, all the way to the end, even if it kills you.

Comment

http://www.7road.com/ I having an account on this, the crypt key only 18 balens, cloth only 295, wings is 1559, stocket rob is 50 and lvl 2 gem is 20.
        "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

I can only assume that prices are dictated by ************ and are shared by all the other publishers. You can't have cheaper things at R2 compared to kong or kabam, since everyone will come here then. There must be a shared agreement between all of them to take down prices.
          IGN: AncientEvil
          Server: EU-271+merged
          Class: Archer
          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Miserius View Post
            http://www.7road.com/ I having an account on this, the crypt key only 18 balens, cloth only 295, wings is 1559, stocket rob is 50 and lvl 2 gem is 20.
            In China, breakfast costs $0.20, lunch and dinner cost $1.00.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              In China, breakfast costs $0.20, lunch and dinner cost $1.00.
              Strange, how come food in Chinese restaurants is more expensive than food in China?

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                Strange, how come food in Chinese restaurants is more expensive than food in China?
                Chinese restaurants in the US? Well, of course it must be more expensive than food in China.
                Example:
                After conversion to USD, a plate of fried rice in a Chinese restaurant in California cost between $8-$12 USD. A plate of the same fried rice in China in Beijing (Peking) cost $1-$2 USD.

Source: Personal experience. I've lived in Cali for several years and in China for several months.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                  Chinese restaurants in the US? Well, of course it must be more expensive than food in China.
                  Example:
                  After conversion to USD, a plate of fried rice in a Chinese restaurant in California cost between $8-$12 USD. A plate of the same fried rice in China in Beijing (Peking) cost $1-$2 USD.

Source: Personal experience. I've lived in Cali for several years and in China for several months.
                  Yea nice , but I was just being sarcastic because I was too bored to make an actual statement like so:
                  -Wartune is a Chinese game made for Chinese players, hence prices are not in USD, are in Yuan;
                  -you are assuming that their "reduced" prices are the result of their reduced income, false
                  -in reality our shop prices have been altered to fit better USD currency and have nothing to do with Chinese prices whatsoever
                  -1 socketing rod here is 195 balens which is 1.95$ where in China a socketing rod is 50 balens which is 5 Yuan (~0,8$), so 1/4 the balens but only 1/2 the price

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                    Yea nice , but I was just being sarcastic because I was too bored to make an actual statement like so:
                    -Wartune is a Chinese game made for Chinese players, hence prices are not in USD, are in Yuan;
                    -you are assuming that their "reduced" prices are the result of their reduced income, false
                    -in reality our shop prices have been altered to fit better USD currency and have nothing to do with Chinese prices whatsoever
                    -1 socketing rod here is 195 balens which is 1.95$ where in China a socketing rod is 50 balens which is 5 Yuan (~0,8$), so 1/4 the balens but only 1/2 the price
                    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purchasing_power_parity
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

-theirs is bigger than yours
                      -the discussion was about balens number in the first place, not about their value if you care to remember

Comment

well prices might be altered for westeren world, but thats not the problem. The problem is that bb gain is set for chinese servers whit their prices, so if we have altered prices we can not keep the same bb gain there is no balance. r2 and other providers just lack the brain power to connect these dots.

Comment

Originally posted by care90 View Post
                          well prices might be altered for westeren world, but thats not the problem. The problem is that bb gain is set for chinese servers whit their prices, so if we have altered prices we can not keep the same bb gain there is no balance. r2 and other providers just lack the brain power to connect these dots.
                          No. R2 knows there are hundreds of idiots on these servers who will pay the prices. How many players have you seen wearing $500 wings??? Wings for christs sake, its not even a mount! Not even better stat wings, just a flashy fashion design. Why would they change prices with this many idiots willing to pay them? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by R229414354 View Post
                            I have always thought this with Wartune. IF they had a lower price points then there would be more spenders and the would make the same or more in the end. The insane cashers would still exist they would just be able to buy more of it.

I really don't understand there reasoning. I have been using offer sites to get me free Ultimate game cards just to keep me on par with the cashers and it is starting to feel like a second job.

-

Actually if more people could spend because prices are lower it would make the insane cashers have to spend even more to beat those people and R2s profits would increase probably 5 times.

Comment

They're not losing that many cashers....... They're losing more free players...... You can argue about cashers quitting but we all know compared to those low cashers, it doesnt make much difference.

Comment

Originally posted by R25457277 View Post
                                No. R2 knows there are hundreds of idiots on these servers who will pay the prices. How many players have you seen wearing $500 wings??? Wings for christs sake, its not even a mount! Not even better stat wings, just a flashy fashion design. Why would they change prices with this many idiots willing to pay them? LOL
                                Agreed, but then again, they didnt pay for the wing, they bought something to gain it, there's a difference between having bought the wings when they spent 500 dollars for chests or what not to gain the wing.

Comment

Working...
                                X