Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Look here if you use Wartune in Chrome and want a possible lagg fix.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look here if you use Wartune in Chrome and want a possible lagg fix.

Ok, I have been annoyed long enough lately with this lagg in Chrome when playing Wartune so I just looked up some things.

First of all, clearing cache, cookies inside Chrome doesn't do ****, it helps a bit but not all is gone by far as you can see in the next picture.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Chrome Cache.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	163.8 KB
ID:	1741430

As you can see, there was still a ton of files that didn't get deleted, so I used CCleaner, a very good and simple program to delete the rest. Highly advise this.

Second thing you need to do after you did the first step is to disable Chrome it's internal flash.
    Everyone uses Adobe flashplayer, and that little internal Chrome flashplayer gives players nothing but extra lagg.
    To do this go to your address bar and type in the following:

chrome://plugins/
    There you will see see Adobe flashplayer. On the right click details as shown in the picture:

Name:	Untitled2.jpg
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	1741431

There you will see 2 players as I said earlier, 1 internal Chrome flash player, and the other, Adobe.
    In the Chrome internal flashplayer you will see something called PepperFlash. That's how you recognise it.

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	1741432

Disable that flashplayer, it's a useless appendix if you use Adobe Flashplayer and it helps against lagg when disabled.

Now don't expect a superfast game all of a sudden, but I did notice quite an improvement on my end.
    Hope it helps you people too. Cheers!
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Ik zie, ik zie wat jij niet ziet... en het is NOG een Nederlander! *\*Ô.ô*/*

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
      Ik zie, ik zie wat jij niet ziet... en het is NOG een Nederlander! *\*Ô.ô*/*
      U need glasses then, I'm belgian .
      Miss seeing you in BG btw, since I have LD I just hop in and out daily now ^^.
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Pff, same difference :P
        Yup yup, I can't be arsed with BG atm.

Comment

hey thanks man at least is a bit faster now

Good job
          IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

CCleaner fix... should be common sense by now for all gamers.

Tho... that still doesn't stop all lag, since some comes from internet or the game itself.

Comment

Working...
            X