Remove PvP from Sylph Atoll.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove PvP from Sylph Atoll.

This is a completely unnecessary feature and makes the already tedious task of farming Sylph Essences even more frustrating when someone decides to come through and mow you down, forcing you to return to the entrance and run back to your previous location. If people want to duel, they'll meet up in the Altar of Ennoblement...

I actually like this future for someone farming sylphs, that's been a d..k, you just spawn kill him for 30 mins and tell him to be nicer

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
      I actually like this future for someone farming sylphs, that's been a d..k, you just spawn kill him for 30 mins and tell him to be nicer
      unless that guy is 80k+ br and those who can kill him are either in his guild and those others dont bother alot with sylph/dont wana be rude like them,like in my server lol

Comment

LOL ^

That's what happens most of the times, some super BR dude decides to be a jerk because he outspend everyone else and got epic apollo and level 10+ Fate (I heard it goes over 15 now? forgot what was max, 20?) and wearing the 500 USD flame dragon set.

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
          It's a relatively nice feature in theory. The problem lies in how they implemented it. Rather than give the other player a duel invite and a chance to say "No thanks, I'd rather not get destroyed by the guy 20k+ BR higher than me...." it automatically initiates a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ariyon View Post
            This is a completely unnecessary feature and makes the already tedious task of farming Sylph Essences even more frustrating when someone decides to come through and mow you down, forcing you to return to the entrance and run back to your previous location. If people want to duel, they'll meet up in the Altar of Ennoblement...
            hahah. no way. we need this option to fight "bots".
            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-18-2013, 11:04 AM.
            League of Angels

SERVER ->> [S182] Snakemoor Fen
            ALLIANCE ->> Asgard
            GUILD ->> AnOnYmOuS
            CLASS ->> SORCERER
            LVL ->> 82
            BR ->> 3 136 506

Comment

This is a pvp game.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

love this feature, kill lots of cheaters

Comment

Originally posted by Ariyon View Post
                  The best part of the patch ....! U mush be 1 of the cry babys that i killing in atoll Every time im bored i go seek clood !

Comment

Its pvp because they want the harassment and bullying to go on in hopes people get mad and buy balens to lv and power up to try to get even. If you want things to change stop buying balens hit them in the pocket book because its the only way they will change it.

Comment

Originally posted by Guilewolf View Post
                      Its pvp because they want the harassment and bullying to go on in hopes people get mad and buy balens to lv and power up to try to get even. If you want things to change stop buying balens hit them in the pocket book because its the only way they will change it.
                      You got a good point here

Comment

agreed pvp gAME ALWAYS be like that
                        Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                        This is a pvp game.

Comment

Working...
                        X