No announcement yet.

No Point of Playing wartune for new players !, Play only if your daddy have $'s

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lvl 50 almost.. still no luck with rune.. they are rare.. now..thanks good. i at least opened. 2nd page in inventory. but. opening new ones are far cry.. its better to upgrade guild vault now.. lets see how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by wateverlar View Post
      yes.... are you crying because you earn too little money and i earn more hence i can afford to spend this amount...

It is not alot actually. a meal can cost 100+ usd in my country and i spend that amount on cigerattes every month.
      Maybe eat some 1000 years old ginseng tea and snow lotus for dessert after dinner.
      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
        You are wrong, with the implementation of gold rush, low level players can make about 1 mil gold/day easy and nobody to plunder you. I don't remember being able to make that much when I was 20ish. More gold early on means faster astrals, faster guild skills, faster enchanting. At 41 (???) you get blessing wheel, huge huge boost if you are slow levelling and have maxed academy. At 50 you get sylph which is another huge boost for doing dungeons and spire/tok. The only disadvantage is,a lack of daru, lack of runes, inventory slots (but you can open slots in the beginning with the login bonus and BBs from clearing campaign maps)
        You even get a free piece of clothing when you start new.
        @jervsbin: when your world boss has 380 mil HP your server is definetly not new
        Gold Rush my ***. 200K gold or 400K gold max daily .. lol
        I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
        and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Working...
        X