rate wartune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rate wartune

Out of curiosity cause I always hear complaints about this game that people still play, lets rate wartune 1low-10high on the following criteria
    (please reply before this gets locked)

Rate wartune on

Price- 1-10
    customer service- 1-10
    quality- 1-10
    Xfactor(that special quality u look for in a game and how this satisfies that) - 1-10
    overall satisfaction- 1-10

GO!

price 1 CS 3 quality 4 x 6 os 5

Comment

Price- 3
      customer service- 1
      quality- 4
      Xfactor(that special quality u look for in a game and how this satisfies that) - 5
      overall satisfaction- 3

Comment

Price : 5. not too expensive or too cheap. for me ofc
        customer service : 5. sometimes bad, but sometime it will help u with ur trouble
        (game) quality : 3. nice graphic for browser game. but if u compare it to client based game, yeah yknow what i mean.
        Xfactor(that special quality u look for in a game and how this satisfies that) : 7. nice thing about wartune is the feel of competition. thats why most ppl trow his mind and keep spending altho theres even bigger fish out there (another server/old server)

overall satisfaction : 5. thats it
        Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

You are not rating wartune, you are simply rating R2 games. Also you can't really rate the game quality of a game you are actually playing ( if it is bad, you wouldn't play it? thus it has to be average or good).
          IGN: AncientEvil
          Server: EU-271+merged
          Class: Archer
          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

game is becoming more and more cash dependent an less of a free to play, more of free to be left behind an get screwed over is more of what I see, events blow they only benefit cashers

Comment

Originally posted by moosauce View Post

game is becoming more and more cash dependent an less of a free to play, more of free to be left behind an get screwed over is more of what I see, events blow they only benefit cashers
              totally agree

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                You are not rating wartune, you are simply rating R2 games. Also you can't really rate the game quality of a game you are actually playing ( if it is bad, you wouldn't play it? thus it has to be average or good).
                well its seems you can rate the quality of a game as people already are, quality is subjective term bound purely to each individuals interpretation. people could give Pacman a bad rating on quality relative to todays standards and yet still play it. And yes you are rating the game not just R2, but since R2 handles the game their scores obviously bleed over.

current scores:

Price-13
                cs-11
                quality-15
                xfactor-22
                os-15

population pool- 5

Comment

i rate it 1 out 10 for everything? I only play with friends

Comment

Based on my personal experiences here thus far...my ratings are -

Price- 7

customer service- 8

quality- 8

Xfactor(that special quality u look for in a game and how this satisfies that) - 8

overall satisfaction- 8

I would have given better ratings if they hadnt lowered the balens to 2-3 for solo's etc, thats abit low.

Comment

price -1
                      customer service- minus 100
                      guality -3
                      xfactor not got much left -2
                      overall satisfaction - minus 1

game has gone to the dogs, full of cheaters

Comment

oh and did i mention the lag/ the black screens/ the total unplayability at times of a browser based game, i mean seriously, the servers are cr@p, the security is cr@p, peoples accts getting hacked, i'm only on there for friends, as a game it sux big time

Comment

Price- 2
                          customer service- 2
                          quality- 6

Xfactor(that special quality u look for in a game and how this satisfies that) - 4
                          overall satisfaction- 5
                          I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                          and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Price : 3
                            customer service : -1 (they worth negative number)
                            quality : 2
                            Xfactor(that special quality u look for in a game and how this satisfies that) : 5
                            overall satisfaction :4
                            Last edited by Miserius; 11-20-2013, 01:26 AM.
                            "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

price -2 (The prices are high, but i can manage to get some % of what I need..)
                              customer service- 2 (in the forum they never give direct answer, they usualy dont know anything, "its not R2, its 7Road" then why are not any 7Road admin here to answer for it?? )
                              guality -7 (i like the game, but lag is a big minus)
                              xfactor -7
                              overall satisfaction - 5

For me the biguest issue is the lag, I cant enjoy this game at 100%, some times is a pain, having to relog 2 or 3 times per dungeon, BG, GB or arena....

Comment

Working...
                              X