Class wars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class wars

Hmm i was wondering...its being 1 month and no class wars ??? Weird cause class wars were always on 17th of the Month !

Originally posted by Aethos View Post
    Hmm i was wondering...its being 1 month and no class wars ??? Weird cause class wars were always on 17th of the Month !
    3rd week every month
    ```Janis```

Comment

is this thursday
      But I shall take advantage of your thread to ask you: if sylphs are involved, are you going to ditch a def astral? For example in an archer vs archer battle, can they really afford to ditch the mdef astral since while awaken you can shoot with matk attacks? or so I heard, please do correct me if its not true that your attack changes according to the sylph

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
        is this thursday
        But I shall take advantage of your thread to ask you: if sylphs are involved, are you going to ditch a def astral? For example in an archer vs archer battle, can they really afford to ditch the mdef astral since while awaken you can shoot with matk attacks? or so I heard, please do correct me if its not true that your attack changes according to the sylph
        Yes i also think this is true so it makes class wars a different animal completely. MDEF will play a big role in knights and archers class wars now if you come up against a apollo or iris

Comment

Why allways same mount in the class war shop i have them all.

Let roul out Evil Alpaca, Razor Dragon Ancient Snipe, Sura's War Elephant
          Character - Taggen
          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

razor dragon was in cw shop,sura war elephant next cw maybe?ancient snipe...we just got it?xD evil alpaca dunno wether we had it or not

Comment

i want the baer back its the only mount i dont have and i finaly made it to top 100 last time and i prob. will do it again this time

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                Why allways same mount in the class war shop i have them all.

Let roul out Evil Alpaca, Razor Dragon Ancient Snipe, Sura's War Elephant
                The mount ancient snipe is gonna be available through the gold rush event

Comment

It's not always the 17th, but around there (the 17th isnt always a thursday)
                  S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                  Mage: Existence (G.M)
                  BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

when they will add sylphs on cw shop?
                    -West Coast S115

Comment

21st is CW and screenshot of glory shop

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_140.png
Views:	1
Size:	482.3 KB
ID:	1677906
                      Cyanide
                      Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                      Guild: Sicario

Comment

Working...
                      X