auto-pm after friend request

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• auto-pm after friend request

Ok maybe I am just crazy or recently there was a change after you add someone as a friend. Starting after 2.1 whenever I add someone as a friend or they add me I get a pm saying hi. The first few times I replied thinking they were just being friendly and they acted almost as if they never pmed me in the first place. for example I get a pm saying hi then I reply with hi. The person responds with hi... or hey... like they are thinking "Who the f is this and why is he pming me?" Anyone know anything about this?

Yes! Now that you mention it! I've had this happen several times lately, even when we were in the middle of a MPD fight. Made me think "Yeah, please focus on the fight instead of bothering to PM me, dude...", so that's why it stuck with me. Really weird.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
      Yes! Now that you mention it! I've had this happen several times lately, even when we were in the middle of a MPD fight. Made me think "Yeah, please focus on the fight instead of bothering to PM me, dude...", so that's why it stuck with me. Really weird.
      ok good so it's not just me xD

Comment

Or we're both seeing things.... ô.Ô

Comment

happens to me too not sure if it is them saying hi each time but i say hi after getting a message saying hi, so i am like "umm hi" after getting it the 2nd time and they say hi again, thought they were ****** with me but i guess not lol

Comment

xD that is exactly what I thought until the third person and I thought there is no way every person I friend is in on the same joke

Comment

Happened here too
              " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

I auto reject all friend request.
                "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

I've also encountered this before, someone added me, then pm me right after I accepted then when I replied, he replied with the same "hi" again and again. XD

Comment

happened to me too. i pmed back the person asking what he wanted and he told me he didnt pm me lol.

Comment

New feature, when u add a person, says Hi , Well is a bit annoying though..

Comment

Hi,.............. guys....
                        Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                        Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                        Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                        One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                        In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                        One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                        One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                        In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Working...
                        X