Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Shadow crystals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadow crystals

Ok shadow crystals are a daily task..all good because you get them everywhere..vip wheel, solo dungs, MPD's, recharge bonus's etc...so is no big deal getting them..not that filling your quota gives you much anyway. What I want to whine about is this..WHY THE HELL ARE THERE SHADOW CRYSTALS IN SPIRE CHESTS!!!!!!! Seriously are you kidding me??, spire chests should not contain COMMON items that can be gained just about anywhere. 70% of the spire chests I open give me useless shadow crystals, please remove them or lower the drop rate to 0.1%.

Rant over.

You must be low level as at higher levels you can't get enough.

Comment

lvl 55 atm, and yes i was told sooner or later i will love all the shadow crystals...but untill then I loth them.

Comment

I guess they should change the drop rate from spire chests
        " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

Originally posted by xeonrf View Post
          Until you hit 80 and xp becomes worthless then you don't want them.

Comment

I'm level 80 and XP is certainly not worthless.

Comment

Haha, takes a lot more then just level 80, or do you not do your talents?

Comment

Originally posted by xeonrf View Post
                U most be mid lvl, cause he is complaining he gets a lot of shadow crystal everyday and he has more than enough so he doesn''t want it from spire chest !

Comment

Originally posted by Dechubasco View Post
                  U most be mid lvl, cause he is complaining he gets a lot of shadow crystal everyday and he has more than enough so he doesn''t want it from spire chest !
                  eh dude, you might wanna read his post again.
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I must agree, I opened 6 chests and got 2 shadow crystals each... I have a stack of 40 in my vault already I don't need any more, just need one more fashion shard and I can not seem to get it
                    fight, all the way to the end, even if it kills you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dechubasco View Post
                      I'm 78, will be 79 in about 2 days and 80 in 2 weeks, I can't get enough shadow crystals.

Comment

Originally posted by Psychomech View Post
                        I must agree, I opened 6 chests and got 2 shadow crystals each... I have a stack of 40 in my vault already I don't need any more, just need one more fashion shard and I can not seem to get it
                        I have a stack of 500 in my inventory from my slow levelling days, and that stack used to have 800 not long ago.Considering that I get shadow crystals on a daily basis, it's certain that the supply doesn't meet the demand. So don't cry about it.
                        IGN: AncientEvil
                        Server: EU-271+merged
                        Class: Archer
                        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
                          spire chests should not contain COMMON items that can be gained just about anywhere. 70% of the spire chests I open give me useless shadow crystals, please remove them or lower the drop rate to 0.1%.

Rant over.
                          Wouldn't be nice to receive just uncommon items? ofc uncommon items are rare lol. And 70%? you must be really unlucky. Here it is a link with the drop rates before the patch from our friend ******, I doubt the % changed and you can consider the vouchers as being 2 bound balens:
                          http://******-wartune.blogspot.ro/p/...eon-chest.html

Comment

Level 68, the daily shadows quest give me just over 1 million XP. I can't get enough of the things, and neither can my sylphs.

Comment

If you don't want the shadow crystals, just save them in your vault.... you will want them, trust me!
                              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
                              X