No announcement yet.

GoD nm! Help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there is a trick about god if you have the blood rune: don;t hit the boss at the last bar not even with normal attacks so he won;t summon its clones. He won't summon them if affected only by damage per turn such as blood rune and poison arrow. the others can use defensive/useless spells meanwhile. When he has below half of his last bar you should be able to nuke him

This trick worked with lvl 1 blood rune for me but I can;t remember if the blood runes are cumulative,can anyone enlighten me about this?
    Last edited by Draggyy; 11-19-2013, 01:50 AM.

Comment

We gonna do GoD with pvp 45 at lvl 50 btw.
      "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Just make sure you have a strong tank and a good healer, if you have that you'll be fine for at least the first 2 bosses.

I have just been thinking, God NM nowadays will probably be harder due to formation being limited to 2 rows.
        My advice:

1 strong knight 40-45-50kBR who knows how to tank well, he'll be your wall.
        2 Mages who heal constantly in turn and do dmg inbetween.
        1 good archer with deep freeze, this will make everything half as hard because deep freeze is just an amazing skill to have (more damage/heals per round, less damage taken overal due to it).

I think as long long as you have a party like this, you should be fine with a 40-45k BR party.
        People often forget about deep freeze unfortunately and just rely on brute strength. But with DF a fight is only half as hard.
        I can't imagine a bossfight after 60 without DF honestly, it's just that good lol.
        Last edited by IggyBousse; 11-19-2013, 02:36 AM.
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by Miserius View Post
          We gonna do GoD with pvp 45 at lvl 50 btw.
          here is what you need !!
          you need a good tank over 10k def because he will take a lot of dmg !!! ( whne you enter battle SHIELD UP 1st thing )
          1 mage , with good heals , lvl 3 suntoria and restoration will heal good the tank ! ( don`t use puri because it`s a waste of rage )
          2 archers . one archer uses deep freez & one archer uses Scatter when the boss gets ref ON !( the archer that uses deep freez dosent use brutality rune at start ,just freez, you will see why ! )

.... the spawns are weak ! focus on the main boss to cripple !
          Last edited by sandelu; 11-19-2013, 03:21 AM.
          name: bibi
          guild: HonorGuard

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	sccascascsc.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	399.3 KB
ID:	1677898 This is my stats will no buffs atm. I think i will be the tank and any good players got any tip to improve me?

Comment

Originally posted by Miserius View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]62518[/ATTACH] This is my stats will no buffs atm. I think i will be the tank and any good players got any tip to improve me?
              imho u can ask any top players for help who can do it solo easy

Comment

LOXMATblY, +1.
                But before ask 3 other top players to help to the first one to run his own MPD(I really don't know anybody who can LL NM alone).

Comment

Originally posted by LOXMATblY View Post
                  imho u can ask any top players for help who can do it solo easy
                  Well, top players from my server usually afk after they done their run and rarely have time to help.

Comment

mise you need more pdef and hp 9.3k pdef and 30k hp cannot tank last boss thou with 3 mages at 35k br maybe

Comment

Nobody mentioned scatter shot?
                      [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                      [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Originally posted by sandelu View Post
                        here is what you need !!
                        you need a good tank over 10k def because he will take a lot of dmg !!! ( whne you enter battle SHIELD UP 1st thing )
                        1 mage , with good heals , lvl 3 suntoria and restoration will heal good the tank ! ( don`t use puri because it`s a waste of rage )
                        2 archers . one archer uses deep freez & one archer uses Scatter when the boss gets ref ON !( the archer that uses deep freez dosent use brutality rune at start ,just freez, you will see why ! )

.... the spawns are weak ! focus on the main boss to cripple !
                        +1 for me because this is the best way to kill it !

Comment

45 k br is enough for god nm , but the knight need decent pdef and mdef.
                          I'd sugest you to run with 1 knight + 2 mages + 1 archer.

PS : impossible to complete without scatter , deep freeze helps alot there too
                          " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

one more thing ,1st go lvl 50 .

Comment

Did God nm with 2x mages, hybrid built, archer deep freeze and scatter, and 1 knight agoran shield last special skill for dmg output.

All around 32k+ br but all knew the plan, mages took turns casting, archer knew when to scatter with mage skills too avoid heavy return dmg of reflect.
                              Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

ss?god nm boss can be easly done without ss thou df would be very helpful

Comment

Working...
                                X