Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

GoD nm! Help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GoD nm! Help!

I just want to ask that how many br needed to go through GoD nm. Thanks all!
    "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

38k is our general rule but depends on other members br, 2 60k can drag 2 20k through

Comment

Originally posted by Zedd60 View Post
      38k is our general rule but depends on other members br, 2 60k can drag 2 20k through
      Me and my team planned that we will have 40k br before hit lvl 50. But i worry about that wasnt enough.

Comment

I remember back when I had 50k br team and still couldnt do GoD NM..........

Comment

just try with no att..,
          IGN: watty
          Server:s271
          Class: Knight
          BR: 120k + growing slowly
          Honors: Lord Divine

Comment

I think some of u guys are thinking NM den, for NM god before alot of the new br enhancing updates, 35kbr was the absolute minimum. but you need a serious tank, debuff archer and 2 good healing mages

of course more br equals more wiggle room for errors or changes to the above conditions

Comment

Not so much about the BR but whats making up the BR of players for gOd NM. You need good defenses mdef, pdef... if you dont have those you wont pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Daemonus View Post
                I think some of u guys are thinking NM den, for NM god before alot of the new br enhancing updates, 35kbr was the absolute minimum. but you need a serious tank, debuff archer and 2 good healing mages

of course more br equals more wiggle room for errors or changes to the above conditions
                Damn, we only have 1 mage. Do you think that 2 knights, 1 archer and 1 mage can go through?

Comment

40K for all. as you have your sylph too, it will help to get through it , make sure you have 2 iris to heal.
                  I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                  and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                    40K for all. as you have your sylph too, it will help to get through it , make sure you have 2 iris to heal.
                    ty so, 5519 more br to go then.

Comment

for my server I have noticed that a total of 150k br will get you through GoD NM. the more the better
                      fight, all the way to the end, even if it kills you.

Comment

2 knights is pushing it in almost any NM run unless ur mage and archer are like stunning, since its just nm god its the mage that would be the concern, if they are already pve with like 40 gear it would be doable, if they are pvp gear forget it, mages dont heal awesomely with pvp gear

Comment

first time i cleared god nm my team avg was ~35k br and all were in pvp sets we also did it 3 mages 1 knight. who needs archers?

Comment

yeah my group was all pvp too, honestly ive always thought god nm was great for mages, but the coordination it takes 3 is bit hectic, but the reason for the archer is for the first boss with that nasty buff, its doable with a mage team just again very agonizing.

Comment

Originally posted by Daemonus View Post
                              yeah my group was all pvp too, honestly ive always thought god nm was great for mages, but the coordination it takes 3 is bit hectic, but the reason for the archer is for the first boss with that nasty buff, its doable with a mage team just again very agonizing.
                              i know why archers are needed it was sarcasm lol. all 3 bosses would be easier with archers but it is possible without and with that good coordination you should be able to clear around 35k with pvp sets. Having a proper team, pve set, and higher br will make it easier for sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X