Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Do you lag in Wartune?? This may help.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you lag in Wartune?? This may help.

So I spent my day trying to figure out how in the world I could reduce if not stop the lag that I endure to play Wartune and after a little bit of searching I found this.....http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl...ils.aspx?id=35

It is a DirectX End User Runetime Web Installer that I found and downloaded "the link" off of Microsoft.com....after I downloaded it and restarted my laptop and got back into the game I had VERY little lag when it was soooo bad I couldn't hardly move at all in Battle Grounds, Guild Battles, Tank Wars, and World Boss's. I wasn't really sure if I was just getting lucky and just had no lag at the time so I had some guildies that I knew lagged as well download it and it reduced their lag even stopped one guildies all together.....I don't know why it works when I already as well as my guildies already had the current DirectX installed from its own website but it pretty much stopped it for me so thought I would share with everyone else.....

The way I see it if you lag to the point its just not enjoyable to play then at least try it, if it works for you then say bye bye to the lag if it doesn't "witch I haven't herd of it not working for anyone so far" then your no worse off than you where before....
    Last edited by primmage; 11-19-2013, 09:16 PM.

if anyone does install it and it helps reduce if not stop your lag or if it does nothing at all or makes the lag worse then you should leave a comment so others can have more to go off of then just what I experienced

Comment

Working...
    X