I am having a little trouble with astrals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am having a little trouble with astrals

I have not got any astral above a purple for two months. Is this normal or am I just missing something?
    fight, all the way to the end, even if it kills you.

Oh it's normal. Everyone knows that R2 always secretly decreased the drop chance every patch. Back on January, 1 yellow from 2 million gold was normal, and we haven't even got red astral yet.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

i get at least 1 red or gold a day, today i got 6 golds.....nothing wrong with drop chance more just what u are doing.

If u want more info on this you can send me a pm
      if ive noticed anything on this forum once people start posting how to get good drop chances on anything, thats when they "fix" it

Comment

ok thanks for the info
        fight, all the way to the end, even if it kills you.

Comment

If you want to have a good chance at astrals drop, you should use LadeeGaga's method.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Psychomech View Post
            I have not got any astral above a purple for two months. Is this normal or am I just missing something?
            There are some people like those above getting 10 to 20 reds daily.

While others not having reds since its inception.

Its all a matter of luck and random walk can explain it quite nicely.
            Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
            Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
            Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
            One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
            In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
            One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
            One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
            In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Do the Astral Step Ladder technique

IE: all stars lit up.

I gotten 2 orange in a row like a week ago with that, lol

also, have at least 1m~1.5m gold when you do astrals

Comment

hi,I'm quite new in the game!I had 1m gold when I found my first(and last for now..) red.but I found a lot of orange and my last was this morning and I had only 130K!so it's really about having luck,though having more gold too is usually better!at worst,if you don't find a good astro,you still can level up your astral!

Comment

Purple ones drop a ton, gold ones drop too, not that I need any anymore, reds however, never drop for me. But that's fine, next one I need is enshieldment for lvl 70 and I already saved up 27000+ star points lol.
                  Player Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

I have all red astrals except for Mystical and Charm (don't need those anyways... lol)

Tho the future patch's "double-stat" astrals looks interesting, 45000 per exchange... hehe, good thing I got over 160,000 astral points.

Comment

I got lucky one time and i got a red one,the rest i bought with star points.

But i don't think it's normal not to get anything over purple for 2 months,although it might depend on how often you do astrals and how much gold you invest.
                      You can\t expect to get a orange/red if you only use 100k gold/day.

Comment

my last red was about 3 weeks ago, my last orange was about 1 week ago

I get plenty of purple every day, even if I only use 500k gold.

This is my spend count on astrals (usually):
                        Morning woke up - spend 600k gold
                        Wolf World Boss - spend 1.5m gold
                        around 4 pm - spend 600k gold
                        around 8 pm - spend 600k gold
                        Dragon WB - spend 1.5m gold
                        around 12 am - place gold into Guild for next day's Guild Wheel
                        around 12 am - spend 200k gold
                        Sleep

Total amount of gold used for Astrals per day - around 5,000,000 gold

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                          my last red was about 3 weeks ago, my last orange was about 1 week ago

I get plenty of purple every day, even if I only use 500k gold.

This is my spend count on astrals (usually):
                          Morning woke up - spend 600k gold
                          Wolf World Boss - spend 1.5m gold
                          around 4 pm - spend 600k gold
                          around 8 pm - spend 600k gold
                          Dragon WB - spend 1.5m gold
                          around 12 am - place gold into Guild for next day's Guild Wheel
                          around 12 am - spend 200k gold
                          Sleep

Total amount of gold used for Astrals per day - around 5,000,000 gold
                          Spend all the gold at one time. Every time you close the astral panel your probably resetting any rnd timers counters etc. So by spending all that gold at one time you will likely get better results.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                            I have all red astrals except for Mystical and Charm (don't need those anyways... lol)

Tho the future patch's "double-stat" astrals looks interesting, 45000 per exchange... hehe, good thing I got over 160,000 astral points.
                            They are still like what, 2-3 patches ahead?:P Atleast us that use it all up can have some time to save it up now hehe
                            I really need gold rush-_- i dont get any WBs in weekdays anymore
                            S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                            Mage: Existence (G.M)
                            BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

ani save 5M gold and let you get plundered

Comment

Working...
                              X