Guild battle skill invincibility

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild battle skill invincibility

so, I am wondering about this guild battle skill invincibility. When someone activates it, does it work for the entire guild or just the person who activates the skill? Also, what are exactly the conditions to make the invincibility drop? Is it only when one of your members attacks a player? or also when a member attacks the enemy ward tower? thx in advance btw

Should apply for all members.
    Should go away when you initiate battle.
    It's what i've understood atleast
    S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
    Mage: Existence (G.M)
    BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

that's used for the time ur guild holds the 4 towers, if u use invincibility in there then if the opposite guild attacks those towers ur guildies won't be harmed because as it says in the description if u attack it won't work but if the opposite team people attack you you won't be harmed so it's perfect to use w hen u hold the 4 towers

hope it helped
      IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

yeah but i think my question is: when it says "if you attack" who is you? Is it the person who activated the skill or is it anyone in your guild. The reason i ask is because i feel like trying to keep 50 ppl from attacking anyone or anything can be rather hard to do.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
            that's used for the time ur guild holds the 4 towers, if u use invincibility in there then if the opposite guild attacks those towers ur guildies won't be harmed because as it says in the description if u attack it won't work but if the opposite team people attack you you won't be harmed so it's perfect to use w hen u hold the 4 towers

hope it helped
            Does it work outside the tower as well?for example if someone attacks me while in invincibility, will I be the only one that can damage?
            What if the invincibility is used during a fight?does it activates for people already in combat?

Comment

Originally posted by S0ulpuncH View Post
              yeah but i think my question is: when it says "if you attack" who is you? Is it the person who activated the skill or is it anyone in your guild. The reason i ask is because i feel like trying to keep 50 ppl from attacking anyone or anything can be rather hard to do.
              The you is each individual that has skill casted on them. For the time they cant be attacked. But if they are in defend mode(mysterygetting attacked) or they initiate combat. Effect is gone for that individual
              S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
              Mage: Existence (G.M)
              BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

For soulpunch---> That invencibility skill affects all the people from the guild who summomed it

For draggy---> yes it works outside the tower, for example if you're going from your ward to the enemy ward and get attacked while going there you won't get hurt that's if they attack you while you have the skill activated lol it's time of effect is short but quite good and if it's used while you're in a fight it won't work for you till u get out of that fight

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

lol
                  invincibility buff means you wont get attacked on the field.. it means you are free to go wherever without worry of being attacked.

Comment

Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post

hope it helped
                    You can't be touched on the field. But you can be touched when in a tower.
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Not what happened in my gb

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Working...
                      X