epic apollo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• epic apollo

been playing this game for over a year now I spend money on vip and 5 dollars a week I have a pretty strong mage but how can it be far when you have 13k more br then another mage and she has half her life remaining but since she spent almost 700 dollars for an epic Apollo can kill me in 2 hits being im not goingto spend that much money im strongly considering quitting anyone else feel the same way

that wont last long, wait till next patch, u will be able to upgrade ur sylphs to epic too.

Comment

Yes I feel the same way, but there isn't a great deal you can do about it.

As Alfredo pointed out you will be able to upgrade your sylphs in next patch hopefully.
      The downside to that is there will be newer, better sylphs (cash only is my bet) coming soon also, which people who spend that sort of money can upgrade also, making your upgrades absolutely pointless.

edit :- If you can't spend the same amount, then don't try and compete with them. Just play to the best of your means/ability and take satisfaction from that

Comment

Originally posted by Alfredo1234 View Post
        that wont last long, wait till next patch, u will be able to upgrade ur sylphs to epic too.
        can you upgrade them with sepulcrum as well? or just with mahra? if we use it now, shall it be taken into consideration when the second part of the patch shall be implemented ?

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
          can you upgrade them with sepulcrum as well? or just with mahra? if we use it now, shall it be taken into consideration when the second part of the patch shall be implemented ?
          u need mahra to upgrade, but the sepulcrum u have use now will be carried to the upgrate version of your sylph (u will lose 20% of the sepulcrum used, unless u pay 200 balens, dont know if bbalens also work)

Comment

Originally posted by Alfredo1234 View Post
            u need mahra to upgrade, but the sepulcrum u have use now will be carried to the upgrate version of your sylph (u will lose 20% of the sepulcrum used, unless u pay 200 balens, dont know if bbalens also work)
            mahra? i exchanged them days after the patch

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
              mahra? i exchanged them days after the patch
              you use mahra to upgrade sylph stars... once your sylph has 5 stars, it increases to the next tier.

example.. 5 star white will become 1 star green .. green goes to blue,,, and blue to purple,,, purple to orange?

the 5 you exchanged will be a drop in the ocean you will need to improve it, so dont worry to much about it.

Comment

some didnt exchanged it to sepulcrum. it would be unfair to those that did

Comment

You would need 2 purple sylph of Pan, Iris, or the other Farm-able sylphs to beat 1 purple Apollo or the next balen only Dark sylph.

And Mahra is based on Sylph Arena... so... if you don't have good Sylph ranking to begin with, it will take you somewhere between 1~3 month to get green -> blue

than blue -> purple will most likely be somewhere between 3~8 month.

Comment

mahra is based on sylph arena? shall I understand that mahra isn't implemented yet and that it shall be a reward for sylph arena? do you happen know the quantity obtained? All can see you for now is selpucrum and stats (for top 3)

Comment

Well, that's what I heard/saw in a post from someone that posted up their Chinese pics of purple apollo, they said Mahra is based on arena...

Comment

Because you can't be better than people who spend a fortune on this, you think it might be best to quit?
                        The logic is gone there people, if you quit, have a decent reason.

YOU WILL NEVER BEAT THEM UNLESS YOU JOIN THEM
                        Player Class: Archer
                        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

SYLPH IS A BIG . S>>>> HHH>>>>III>>>>TT..
                          don't happy with apolo.. or make it easy for all..
                          lol R2 you have enough money to live for 50 year, pity on us .
                          I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                          and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Working...
                          X