X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Hello, Wiki creator. Nice job.
    Thanks!,

First attempt ever at something like this, hope people enjoy and use it. I got tired of having to use about 5+ websites for Wartune information. *in time* I hope to get all information in one central location. That is my goal anyways.

~Egar
    - My Wiki

Comment

Originally posted by Eldredd View Post
      please do create a forum, one that is actually helpful would be great
      It is a great thought, but they are a massive undertaking and very hard to keep the users in line. Not sure if I will have the time to manage it. I work full time and have a 8 month old little girl to look after. Maybe in time, we will see.

~Egar
      - My Wiki

Comment

well fingers crossed u will at some point then

Comment

Originally posted by _Egarrage_ View Post
          That would be me,

No need to find me I found you. No one in these parts would know me since I never have used these forums before. Odd twist is that site indexed in 1 day. Usually takes anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months. So I thought I had plenty of time to get it finished before traffic arrived since google won't crawl to a non-indexed site.

*Then you created this thread*

Now I have had 3000 hits since you posted this thread. Noticed the referring traffic url was from here. Not that big a deal but the site is not completed. Heck half the links were still broken even just yesterday morning lol. I fixed them promptly when I seen traffic coming in, but I still have a lot of work to do to make the site up to par.

As for helping, anyone can if they like. If you see a section I am missing and want to contribute give me a shout at my Gmail off the site. If you just want to help with proof reading and making sure things are accurate that would be great to. I will also be looking for class guides Beginner to like level 40, then another set of 40+ guides so that is another area people could help to. Was thinking off adding a forum over there as well but not sure if I want to have to deal with Admining a forum.

Anyways, I am just rambling now it is late and I just got off work and thought I would track the traffic down. Give me a shout and we can see what we can work out.

~Egar
          Sweet! I found you!, Would love to contribute. Will send you Email.
          - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

Heh!, If it does happen it is several months down the road. Have a ton of other things to get done on the site first.

~Egar
            - My Wiki

Comment

I will talk him into if it is the last thing I do :P

Comment

Actually I have looked into this and it may be able to add one. Found one that uses +/- votes to moderate the forums *like league of legends does* So that would free up a ton of time of having to moderate one for me.

~Egar
                Last edited by _Egarrage_; 11-24-2013, 09:08 AM.
                - My Wiki

Comment

Heh! wait until your traffic to the website is up otherwise it will just be you and me there. :P

Comment

Traffic is already pretty high for a new site.

~Egar
                    - My Wiki

Comment

The search function on the site should be working now. tried it for a bit and it seemed to bee working very well.

Amazing how much trouble finding a signle extra ; can cause :P
                      Last edited by R229414354; 11-24-2013, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Yes it is working fine now,

Now just need to fix labels and the last 3 broken links and it should be in fine form to pump out the rest of the content.

~Egar
                        - My Wiki

Comment

My lackey did a massive overhaul on the Sylph Guide. Is much more concise now.
                          Last edited by _Egarrage_; 11-25-2013, 10:41 PM.
                          - My Wiki

Comment

Now if I can just get info on friggin on how exactly aptitude works I would be set.

Comment

It will all come in good time

~Egar
                              - My Wiki

Comment

it looks the same as all other wartune wiki except this one look nice..

i was expecting one in which they got information like

-for soul engraving lvl 60 to lvl 61 we will need x number of soul crystals
                                -for level 2 stable to level 3 stable we will need x number of mounts whips

etc etc..

but its just copy paste from other site..

Comment

Working...
                                X