X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Wartune Wiki

I found this randomly and no one on my sever has ever heard it,

http://wartune-wiki.blogspot.ca/

It is a "nearly full" wartune wiki... Looks really nice to.

Anyone know who is working on this I would like to help out. Ever since wikia added super annoying ads I refuse to go there.
    - Very helpful site for new players

Not 100% complete, but 100 times better than the other Wartune Wiki garbage. Thanks for the link.

Comment

No problem! Just trying to find out who is building it I really want to help with this.

Comment

This site is pretty damn decent. Wikia can diaf.
        - My Wiki

Comment

Originally posted by R236802886 View Post
          This site is pretty damn decent. Wikia can diaf.
          Lol, That sounds kinda personal.

Comment

Well... there's that

------------------------
            Egar Rage
            ------------------------
            [g] Egar Rage
            [g+] Follow ] <[14]

view my complete profile

BTW, the site is more like a fansite with blog talks

It's similar to ******' site.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
              Well... there's that

------------------------
              Egar Rage
              ------------------------
              [g] Egar Rage
              [g+] Follow ] <[14]

view my complete profile

BTW, the site is more like a fansite with blog talks

It's similar to ******' site.
              It has over 40 Wiki type pages that would help new players so to me it seems more like a Wikia, ****** is more of a "Look at me site" with very little actual useful information. **** like joe opened 10000 chest so this is the drop rates! Don't work like that.

Just my point of view.

And yeah I saw that and sent a mail and no ones answered .

Comment

Yeah... bumping is against the rules... So: don't...
                "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

ok....who made the site...Not a bump...just a question

Comment

Where are the rules?

I actually looked for them and found nothing in the FAQ... instead of barking at me like a school teacher. How about being a dear and showing me where they are.

-

That is what I am trying to find out....
                    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-20-2013, 03:46 PM. Reason: merging double post

Comment

Barking? That would be something like: "Stop the bumping THIS INSTANT!" Did I do that? No...

Rule #5 applies to you in this case...

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?8-R2Games-Rules
                      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                        Yeah... bumping is against the rules... So: don't...
                        Actually now I think of it you have me greatly annoyed. What gives you the right to treat people like children. You are a forum moderator, that does not give you any right whatsoever to be a rude jerk. How about you do your job and actually moderate and guide people to the proper forum guidelines. In 1 week I have heard from Moderators 2 times, neither time have I been directed to the rules.

I am a 36 year old man and won't be spoken to like I am a child. I think I will take the advice from your signature and file a ticket about your behavior as I doubt this is the first time you acted this way.

Have a good day sir,

-

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                        Barking? That would be something like: "Stop the bumping THIS INSTANT!" Did I do that? No...

Rule #5 applies to you in this case...

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?8-R2Games-Rules
                        If you want to quibble over semantics it was condescending and derivative.

Bumping is a perfectly normal procedure and almost every forum. Rules do apply around bumping sometimes *such as a limit per time period* but never have I seen it banned outright in a forum.

Visit League of Legends for instance, millions of forum users and bumping is still allowed.

-
                        Last edited by R229414354; 11-20-2013, 04:02 PM. Reason: merging

Comment

I told you about a rule. That's all. I didn't 'bark', I didn't shout, I didn't belittle you (at least not in my opinion. If you think differently; I apologize). I then pointed you to said rules after you said you didn't know where they were. Fair enough, they're kinda hidden, so I get that. Furthermore I merged your double posts, as a mod should.
                          There is a link in my signature if you want to file a ticket. That's up to you.

Comment

You were condescending and unhelpful, Neither of which should you be doing as a Moderator.

And now I am being trolled by a Moderator. Good times.

-
                            Last edited by R229414354; 11-20-2013, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Wow, for a 36 year old man you are acting like an oversensitive little princess...
                              Not every forum is the same, if bumping isn't allowed here, tough luck for you. Go to that other forum to bump away as you please, jeez, but ffs stop acting like a little humorless brat.

Comment

Working...
                              X